chapter 19

Ah hyung, you drive me crazy” the hand left his waist and settled on his nape, then he dived for the unsuspecting bowed pink lips of his omega, his hold on his neck guiding the omega through the deep kiss. While Yugyeom had no intention of leaving those petal soft soft lips, he had to talk about yesterday and why no one was here in the dorm or in the agency. He pulled away, the exquisite expression on Jaebum’s face was almost enough to drag him back to their bed. Almost. Summoning his unbreakable willpower, he was able to contain his desire to continuously mess with his hyung until he could remember nothing but his alpha alone.

Calm down, Yugyeom.

“I-I-Idiot!” Jaebum yelled, panting, as soon as Yugyeom let him breathe. “You a-are really so- so-!” Seeing Jaebum so riled up, flustered but glaring at him, his lips alarming red and dampened eyes, not to mention wiggling his butt right on top of him- it really was too much.

“Hyung, say, you won’t let me fuck you… can I use your thighs?”

Smack.

“Ouch!” Yugyeom rubbed his shoulder, Jaebum’s strength is no joke, his shoulder probably had reddened under the hit.

“Talking stupid shit like that all the time, do you know how serious-”

“I know I know, I was gonna ask but you were being too distracting”

“I didn’t even do anything!”

“you’re too unaware of your sex appeal!”

“YAH! KIM YUGYEOM!” Jaebum blushing bright red was honestly an adorable scene and Yugyeom decided to pipe down his teasing for a while. He can guess what had happened as hyung seemed not to be on any suppressants.

“Hehe sorry sorry, I will stop. What happened?”

“Brat” Jaebum glared at him “A lot. What about you? Are you okay? You gave us all a scare!”

“I am really good. My wolf is at rest and it feels like I am floating in the air as I don’t have to suppress anything. So… did you… do they know?” Jaebum nodded slowly, turning his head away. Yugyeom sighed, it was time for his erection to wilt down… as his hand longingly touched Jaebum’s ass, though the older one didn’t notice. “is that why no one is home? Did they leave?”

“they haven’t come back since”

“Oh” Yugyeom was taken aback, he knew they wouldn’t react nicely, of course, but he wasn’t expecting all of them to take off like this. Something must have ticked them off. He can understand, not completely, but in a way. His attraction towards Jaebum started quite late, when they debuted, he was just happy to be under Jaebum’s care. But then he presented at eighteen, Jaebum was twenty-two then, for the first time he felt something for the leader. He ignored it, weirded out at himself, and then at the fact that Jaebum was a beta and nothing can happen between them. He held out for a year, trying his best to resist the temptation that was the beta, careless and reckless around him, but when his porn turned from cute girls to cute boys to the type of guys similar to Jaebum in stature and looks- yeah, he knew he was gone. After a lot of struggle with his sexuality, his sudden interest in betas (the only one actually), he came to terms with his feelings for the leader. And it was okay. He wasn’t some barbarian who couldn’t control himself. The real man is someone who has a resolution of iron.

He came to the realization that Jaebum meant more than a simple groupmate for only the past two years, and he wasn’t close to Jaebum as much as other hyungs, so he cannot grasp what they would be thinking. They knew Jaebum for a long time, and from his instinct, liked him for longer, so he can understand there might be a lot of anger and hurt involved. He was too, a lot, too much, if his wolf hadn’t decided to simply pounce at the omega’s revelation and tried to control his body, he might have been a bit distant for a while too. But his wolf was persistent, far much intelligent than its successors, and took the omega for his own, disregarding the human feelings Yugyeom felt. After calming down and thinking through things, he was able to get over it. But he had help.