chapter 24

Jaebum waked up, feel

ing his body restricted and sweaty for some reason. Somehow the smell hit him strong, disorienting him slightly, taken aback at the unfamiliar enticing scents his body was picking up. He had yet to open his eyes, feeling content of his relaxed state, even better than how it felt waking up beside Yugyeom. Was he forgetting something important? Probably no... right? 

He attempted to move his asleep arm, a groan left but not from his mouth. That made him frown, Yugyeom never let him be a big spoon so who-

"Oh, hyung you up?" He was greeted by a bright smile from Bambam who was the person occupying his arm. But... Why? At his confused expression, the beta chuckled "forgot last night?" Jaebum was about to retort before he actually remembered what exactly happened last night. 

He had confessed. 

To all of them. About mostly everything. 

Ah, shit. 

He craned his neck to see who was behind him, heavy hand wrapping at his waist. It was Jackson, still asleep, the alpha's breath tickling his nape. That's when he realized his lower region seemed unmovable too, only to see Youngjae and Jinyoung curled around his thighs. Yugyeom wasn't anywhere in sight, and so was Mark. His hazy mind refused to catch up with the situation, even though he was slowly remembering what had happened. But his omega was purring in satisfaction, surrounded by its alphas. Jaebum scoffed internally, the mood swings of that little shit. 

"You okay, hyung?" Bambam asked worriedly, straightening up. Jaebum shook his head, smiling at the beta. 

"Sorry, just processing everything. I wasn't expecting last night to go like that. My mind's yet to catch up. That's why I- huh... It doesn't feel real"

"I can understand that" Bambam smirked, but his eyes were gentle "when we found out that you... you're really an omega...it wasn't anger that consumed me- or us- it was hope. A hope that maybe our pack isn't a lost cause, maybe we still have a chance, maybe we won't be the unusual ones anymore, that maybe we will have a real pack too. You made it come true, hyung. And it really doesn't feel real- the fact that we have an omega now"

"I am...thank you, Bam. Thank you for understanding me" Jaebum murmured quietly, a sense of affection coming over him. 

"It's okay, hyung. It was our fault, anyway"

"W-w-what? Why would you say that?" Jaebum asked in disbelief, his eyes widening. 

"You were going through such hard times, trying to hide your status for yours and our future, yet we pushed on you without knowing, we-"

"Woah woah woah, hold on, Mister, what the hell!? What's this shit you're spewing? This was nobody's fault but mine and company's! There might be a reason why I lied but still, I did and...our stupid company. Please don't blame yourself, Bammie" Jaebum bit his lips, trying to lessen his voice, he was truly surprised at the way Bambam was thinking, he had no idea how self-destructive his alphas were. And his beta. Bambam looked unsure, unable to let go of the guilt that didn't belong to him. Jaebum sighed before huffing "come here, you idiot"

"Hyung..." Bambam started but with Jaebum's outstretched hands beckoning him to embrace, how could he refuse? He went in willingly, letting the leader's warm hands engulf him, smelling like comfort and home. Bambam couldn't scent Jaebum neither could he detect pure pheromones, his instinct only knows the basic structure of a particular scent but he cannot smell it like alphas and omegas. But with Jaebum, he didn't need to. 

"Stop being an idiot, okay? Don't overthink. Just come to me if you're gonna keep thinking these unnecessary thoughts. Now, let's see what we have for breakfast."

"Sure... If you can untangle first" Bambam laughed, motioning to the three octopuses coiled around him. 

He had a point. And it proved to be impossible as the three alphas didn't even budge, persistently tightening their hold on his body. 

"Yah! Park Jinyoung! Youngjae-ah!" He yelled, poking at their head with his now free hands. A muffled growl and one threatening growl later, Jackson blinked awake, disturbed by the sounds and pheromones around him. His sense of odor is almost as good as Yugyeom. 

"Jaebummie hyung?" Jackson's deep voice so near to his ears, his muscular body pressed behind him, it was...an experience, a good one. The alpha removed his hand from his waist, sleep vanishing from his eyes, as he recollected the events of yesterday. "Oh..." He said, a small shy smile making its way on his face. Jaebum smiled back, relieved. 

"Morning" Jaebum whispered, elevated. Jackson pulled him closer, dropping a kiss on his exposed neck. Jaebum giggled, flushing at the action, before taking a bold step and kissing Jackson's forehead right in front of his lips. The surprised reaction from Jackson was worth it. 

"Morning, love" Jackson winked, enjoying Jaebum's fluster expressions. 

"What about my morning and kiss?" Bambam whined from his right, pout on his face. Jaebum chuckled, before approaching the said beta, his lips touching delicately over the corner of Bambam's eye. 

"Happy no- ah!” Jaebum clapped a hand on his mouth, embarrassed by his own sound, avoiding the way Bambam looked at him in surprise. He looked down to see Jinyoung's hand pressing on his crotch. With an exasperated sigh, he attempted to swat away Jinyoung's hand, when Youngjae himself slapped it away. Jaebum held back a snicker as he saw Jinyoung and Youngjae glaring at each other. "Okay, okay, since we all are finally up, how about getting up? Mark hyung and Yug aren't here too"

"No" Jinyoung drawled before draping himself over Jaebum's leg again. Youngjae sent him a sheepish look, eying the space Jackson was occupying. The alpha laughed, shaking his head, and got up. 

"Well, I will get up first" His adorable little smile and messy brown hair did something to Jaebum's heart. He nodded, watching as Jackson leave, now taking the fact that Jackson was shirtless, with only grey sweats covering him. He blushed. 

Youngjae crawled to the place Jackson was at, dozing off again after circling himself around Jaebum. 

"I don't think so they will let you go for a while, hyung" Bambam teased "I will check where they are and also what we have for the breakfast, don't worry"

"Oooh, being the responsible one, huh?" Jaebum joked. 

"Only for today" He grinned before skipping away from the Hall. 

Jaebum sighed again, fondly, what will he do about these two alphas clinging to him like a koala? His shoulder and waist were chained by Youngjae, his hips and legs restrained by Jinyoung. There is really no escape. Might as well take another shut-eye.