chapter 28

Jinyoung was so in love.

“Is it too much?” He asked, voice impossibly soft “we don’t have to go all the way-”

“Jinyoung-ah, it’s not my first-time” Jaebum pouted and Jinyoung happily kissed it away, dropping more kisses all over his face making the omega giggle adorably. Wanting to sink himself deeper into Jinyoung’s dark chocolate scent, it made him hungry for more than just sweets.

“Yeah, but it is as an omega, baby” He chuckled at the way Jaebum shuttered with his reply before stopping short, well, guess he was playing dirty too “and I just want you to feel good. In every sense. Not that I am not aware of every single spot on your body- it’s a map I have never forgotten”

“J-Jinyoung!” Jaebum spluttered, sometimes Jinyoung was too forward in these matters, it always startled him.

“What? I thought we weren’t pretending anymore that I have fucked you in every way possible before you went solo on me-”

“WHAT?”

“Be a good boy and shut up, Yugyeommie” Jinyoung smirked, he may have known Jaebum was an omega first but all of Jaebum’s firsts belonged to him. He could let go some of them for the sake of the other members- he wasn’t that selfish. Jaebum eyed him knowingly, his scent gave away how smug the alpha was feeling.

“You are awful” Jaebum mumbled, snuggling into Jackson’s chest as the man laid beside him, who welcomed him by embracing the omega tightly. Jinyoung of course didn’t relent, his hands exploring the gorgeous body as Jaebum tried to pretend he wasn’t affected by his touches. His arousal spiked in the air, making Jaebum whimper- the combination of strawberry and chocolate really was a bad, bad thing for him. The omega yelped when he felt more slick coming out of his ass- wow- so he really has a thing for these alpha’s scent huh? Of course, he did, he remembers clearly now- that’s why he loved when they both used to hold him, he always gave more reactions, more sensitive, as a result, the both of them frequented having him together.

“Can we come back on the bed now, please?” Yugyeom asked with puppy eyes, which was quite contradicting as he was sporting a huge erection that was visible from his grey sweats. His eyes had started coloring red, thick forest scent looming the room in consequence.

“What do you say, baby?” Jinyoung’s low voice vibrated against his skin, he was still snuggled into Jackson’s embrace “are they welcome in your bed?” he licked a stripe over Jaebum’s tailbone, knowing well enough the omega was quite sensitive near his waist and thighs. The erotic sound in return was just as rewarding.

“M-My bed?” Jaebum managed to reply in the haze of the lustful pheromones, he looked back to see Jinyoung, tilting his head in confusion. Jinyoung swore there was no one cuter than one Im Jaebum.

“Of course. This is where you will build your nest- well you can do wherever you want but this place is especially for that purpose and the bed is big enough to invite all the alphas and beta, if you wish”

“…m-my nest?” Jaebum asked in a small voice, his eyes were getting hazier, about to give in to his omega inside.

“Yes, love, you’re the omega holding all of us together- everything is yours” Jackson nipped at his ear, making his way down towards the beckoning throat, not satisfied even though he had left a few marks to decorate his pretty skin. He wanted to fill every part of Jaebum with himself.

“So?” Jinyoung grinned.

“Hyung, I wanna hold you too” Yugyeom whined, he is the one who had to hold back the most since he knew Jaebum was an omega- an original like him could barely stand being unmated.

“And me!”

Jaebum gulped, he was able to let go because they were Jinyoung and Jackson, with whom he has spent a lot of time tangled in the sheets, even Mark at times but it was different when it came to the younger members. It made him nervous, unsure because he had no idea what was okay, how to behave, how to lay bare when it wasn’t the other three. Not that he didn’t want to. He really really, fucking really did. He had imagined countless scenarios with the original, wondered how Youngjae would be in bed, how will he change, even Bambam who was far from a calmed beta-

“If you’re worried about them, don’t be, they literally don’t care- but if it’s about you, then you don’t have to, Bummie, we can always take it slow”

“Yes, hyung, we have time”

“N-No… it’s fine… I am just overthinking it” He took a breath “Come here”

“Hyuuung!” Yugyeom didn’t need to be told twice, he jumped on the bed, hovering on top of Jaebum, by default adjusting himself between his legs. “I missed you”

“Idiot” Jaebum laughed, Yugyeom’s breaths tickling his skin “Here, Bam, you don’t need to be nervous” Bambam took Jaebum’s outstretched hand, coming near, his eyes widening in wonder as he experienced something he never did, Jaebum- someone who never wavered, always stood strong and aloof, who now he knows has always been an omega, all laid out and vulnerable… and so so, so out worldly beautiful. He swallowed thickly, feeling his throat drying at the sight, his hands itching to touch, to feel, to… to devour.

Fuck.

“Hyung, you’re dripping wet,” Yugyeom said gleefully, a darkened patch visible on the sheet “from both the side”

“Sh-Shut up!”

“Can I touch?” Jaebum nodded wordlessly, biting his lips when Yugyeom’s long fingers entered inside him “So fucking wet, Jinyoung hyung opened you good, huh?” Jaebum moaned when Yugyeom started twisting the digits, trying to get deeper, someone else doing this felt completely different than doing it himself, in a really good way.

“Y-Yug- hmm- I-”

“I wanna make you come, please let me?”

*Bonus chapter update as my apology for being gone so long ,I will give you all what you were waiting for*