chapter 27

Jaebum’s heart picked up, becoming incredibly nervous as he laid on the bed, feeling naked despite the sweatshirt and the three-fourth when those hungry animalistic eyes droned on him. The fuming pheromones in the room tugged at his sensitivity, his body more susceptible as he wasn’t used to pure alpha’s scents because of his pills and meds. As much as he was excited to finally reunite with his pack in a more intimate manner, he was just as afraid. It would be first for him, to indulge with alphas in his omega state, and he was still insecure if he could properly satisfy them. But before he could delve deeper into those thoughts, his clothes were being stripped off, one pair of hands removing his sweatshirt and others pulling at his trouser. It was heady, the rush of being surrounded by so many alphas, and being the reason for their arousal. And without any restriction, he was able to smell their pheromones even better, every change of the scent, making his own pheromones tingle in anticipation.Mark and Youngjae had gone out to make sure nobody disturbed them today and make some important calls while the two younger members stayed at the corner of the room, Yugyeom because Jinyoung had glared at him to stay away and Bambam, who was slightly nervous about the whole ordeal.

Jackson murmured a question against his neck, asking for his permission to touch like he used to, and Jaebum couldn’t help agreeing, suddenly realizing how much he missed it. Jinyoung had already pulled him in his lap, dropping teasing kisses over his nape and shoulder blades while Jackson nipped at his collarbone, making sure to leave deliberate marks. The alpha adjusted Jaebum’s legs around his waist to get even closer, his action pushed Jaebum against Jinyoung, somehow making their position deliciously perfect as the omega’s ass grind against Jinyoung’s erection. They both let out a groan- the smallest actions were lighting flames inside them- and really, who could blame them?

“J-Jackson- w-wait- ah!”

“Can I kiss you, love?” Jaebum suddenly flushed deeper shade of red, his protest stopping short, Jackson smirked, Jaebum was always weak to endearments.

“Playing dirty from the start, huh?” Jinyoung snickered, leaving some of his own bruises on the pale flesh, his hand sneaking past the only piece of clothing Jaebum had now, feeling the sticky wetness from below. “Hmmm smells good, Jaebummie” He made an inhumane sound before he pushed his finger inside, but he was careful, waiting to make sure Jaebum wasn’t uncomfortable or wanted to stop- when the omega gave no other indication except a drowned--out moan, he continued.

“Y-Yes” Jaebum finally replied to Jackson, forgetting he had asked something. “Please” He finally settled, the familiar touches and too memorable feeling rushing back in tides, turning his body hot and bothered, his omega waiting for every single thing the alphas could offer.

“Fuck” Jackson growled, diving in a second as soon as he heard the confirmation, gosh, he had missed Jaebum’s sinful mouth. It really had been too long. Jaebum wrapped his hands around Jackson’s neck, reciprocating just as enthusiastically, making little sounds when Jinyoung’s insistent fingers opened him slowly, his precum smearing against Jackson’s hard stomach. The intoxicating scent of the omega was driving them crazy, and it was getting difficult to hold back.

“You’re the perfect omega for us” Jackson whispered, hypnotized “for me” Jaebum shied away from the intense affectionate gaze of the alpha, already feeling like he was on cloud nine. It was too easy to let go of control when he was in their arms.

“Should we do it?” Jinyoung asked, breathless “Like old times?” His other hand that was holding onto Jaebum’s waist climbed to the perking nipples, dark red and begging for attention. Jaebum moaned at the pull, his head falling on Jinyoung’s shoulder, being touched in so many sensitive places were already bringing him to the brink.

“Fuck yeah, what do you want, my precious omega?” Jackson asked, but his attention was already stolen by the pink-red delights in front of him. He licked the other nipple, making his omega gasp at the sudden action, his hands digging into Jackson’s back.

“alpha” Jaebum whined unconsciously, the sweet smell of the strawberries was enough to let his guard down. Jinyoung kissed his nape softly before flipping their position, now the omega was pushed on the bed, his glowing pale skin against the red silk sheets, with dark bruises litter all over the flesh, swollen lips, and reddening nipples- gods, he never looked sexier.

“He’s a sight to behold, isn’t he?” Jackson asked in wonder, Jinyoung could only hum in reply, all of his attention solely on the omega. He looked so beautiful. His broad strong shoulder but pretty slim waist, his perfect long legs, his adorable cupid lips that were now the shade of blood- at the courtesy of Jackson- and his teary feline eyes, all of it was driving him wild. Jinyoung took a deep breath, his stare unwavering as Jaebum tried to make him stop, his shy smile as he looked away-

Jinyoung was so in love

to all the readers , i am really sorry for my ignorance and not updating for a while and even for ghosting you all ,I swear last 3 months weren't the best of my life , i happened to go through a lot and yeah I came back to you all again, i cant promise I will update continuously but I will try my best to I swear
_ love author