chapter 29

“b-but-” he glanced at jinyoung who was eying him with dark eyes, red mixing with black irises, the alpha gave him an assuring nod. “okay” of course, he wanted to come, being surrounded by so many annoyingly perfect creatures did a number on him, he was aroused beyond saving right now, has always been. but he wondered if he could keep up with these insatiable alphas if he would be coming so easily.

yugyeom smirked, his pace not slowing down, loving the small desperate sounds he could wring out of his omega. then without any warning, yugyeom took jaebum’s hard cock inside his mouth, the sudden burning warmth made jaebum scream in pleasure, his hands bunching the sheets in his fists, an effort to hang on to his sanity. it seemed as if the original had no gag reflex, the alpha almost swallowed him whole, licking every part, every inch as jaebum writhed against him. his fingers stopped attacking jaebum, not wanting to overwhelm him. he saw bambam looking at the two, frozen in his place, though the yellow irises were the evidence enough of his control.

“come on, bammie, touch hyung, look how hard and red his nipples have become, make your own bruises on hyung’s body” yugyeom guided gently, despite bambam’s personality, he was least experienced out of them all, and the most nervous when it came to this.

bambam trembling hands approached jaebum’s body, he could see the hardened swollen buds and all the marks others have left on him, even the fading handprint of yugyeom- a rush of jealousy and want flooded and he couldn’t help lowering himself to get a taste of his own. he threw one look at jaebum for permission who attempted to say yes in between his moans but yugyeom wouldn’t give him any chance to be coherent, his mouth taking jaebum in again, holding the omega’s thighs tightly as they pressed over his shoulder.

“y-yug- oh my g- f-fuck! yug!”

the beta’s careful touch on jaebum’s perking nipples brought out a good reaction, he gave an experimental pull at it, loving how responsive his hyung was- he could still separate his reactions from the way yugyeom was devouring him and when bambam teased him. then he licked the reddened nipple, while the other hand didn’t stop touching- but he wanted to bring out more from jaebum. he smiled slyly before biting them for his own desire, jaebum’s startled whimper encouraged him even more, making him hard as a rock, he started licking and biting at his nipples like it was a five-course meal. he wanted to hear his name screaming out of jaebum’s pretty mouth.

yugyeom chuckled lightly at the hungry yet careful actions, so he decided to help out his best friend, taking his hand and placing it over jaebum’s ass. bambam stiffened, unsure, his eyes snapping to yugyeom who was smiling at him cheekily. but, at jaebum’s quivering squeeze on his arm, his fingers hesitantly started touching where yugyeom’s fingers were before. jaebum made another impatient sound, the alphas played with him before and now these two were teasing him too, he was desperate for a release. bambam was in awe, staring at how jaebum was producing slick with such delicious smell that it almost made him want to taste, he refrained before pressing into jaebum’s abused hole, despite being fingered twice, there was pleasant tightness and he could feel him clenching around his fingers. the citrus hung over them sweetly, the scent even more prominent near the omega’s ass, thick with arousal and submission, he nearly growled.

“t-too much! y-yug, b-bammie- i-”

“do you want us to stop?” yugyeom asked, smirking when Jaebum immediately shook his head, eyes tearing up, as he looked up to him, the expression on his face was really something. Fucking hell.

“N-No! I wanna cum, p-please” Ah, he was already begging, Yugyeom thought pleasantly. There were more pleasepleaseplease thrown in Jaebum’s babbling, mixture of both of their names, jumbling words as they worked him up. Yugyeom’s strong pheromones spread all over the room, spring and wood wafting heavily, Jaebum writhed when the intensity increased the more turned on Yugyeom became, it was having quite an effect on the omega.

Bambam could tell Jaebum was close with the way his body tensed completely, ‘ah, ah, ah’ sound spilling out of him as they both made a mess out of their hyung’s body. Yugyeom fastened his pace, sucking hard and persistently while Bambam picked a steady rhythm in contrast, he liked seeing the omega’s face groaning in frustration, bucking up and grinding down for any friction- it was breathtaking, seeing him come apart so effortlessly, so prettily. At Yugyeom’s wink who was already on the head start, Bambam thrust his fingers deeper, making sure to hit that very spot, once, twice, thrice, until Jaebum came screaming, white liquid splattering on Yugyeom’s face.

“Angh…” his trembling body coming to a rest as he relaxed onto the dirty sheets. They would probably need to get rid of it, his slick had taken quite a lot of residence over it. “T-That was…”

“fucking awesome!” Yugyeom grinned, licking the remnants on his face, Jaebum blushed at the action, Yugyeom deliberately smearing it over his finger and licking it clean. The room started smelling more of tangerine, mixed with after rain, and unadulterated scent of arousal, sinking in every corner of the room.

“Y-Yug, spit it out, you idiot!”

“Nu-uh”

“How did it taste?” Bambam asked curiously, his hand was already inside his pant, lazily stroking himself after witnessing such a spectacular sight.

“… is it weird I tasted bitter orange?”

“I wanna try it too” he turned to Jaebum “you were soo sexy, hyung”

“Thanks…” Jaebum replied shyly, “You both did… very well”