Chapter 8. The tie

After making it back to the little room, they see Mikey trying to tie his tie while putting on the school uniform. Cece just walked over to him and grabbed the tie.

"I thought you guys said you lost this?" She asked while placing the tie around Mikey's neck and started to tie it.

"I mean yeah, but I found them after" Mikey said while trying to watch her to learn how to tie the tie.

After multiple minutes and Cece glaring at the tie she pulled on it a bit too hard.

"Ack! You're choking meeeee!" Mikey whined while grabbing her arm.

"Ah! Sorry, sorry! let me just..." Cece quickly said while loosening the tie so Mikey would stop turning blue.

"Maybe I don't need the tie..." Satan mumbled while watching the scene unfold.

"Uh huh" Cece said while turning towards him.

Satan stared back, standing his ground. She grabbed his tie from the ground and moved towards him.

"I don't need the tie Cece..." Satan said while crossing his arms.

"You will follow school rules when I'm around, I don't want to be judged by your actions" Cece said, taking her hair tie from her wrist and tying back her hair.

"No one will judge you because of me, you just worry too much" Satan said while grabbing the door handle.

"I don't care your image affects mine- hey get back here!" Cece yelled as Satan bolted out of the room.

Satan knew she won't be able to run for very long because she can run fast but she has asthma, like kind of bad.

"Get back here Satan! You need to follow the rules of the school!" Cece yelled but ran her shoulder into the door.

"ACK-"

Satan stopped running for a moment and turned to look at her, she stand back up, fixed her glasses, took a deep breath and ran at him.

"Get back you demon!" Satan yelled and started to run when she got closer.

"Not until you put on this dang tie!" She yelled back.

People started to come out of their compartments and was watching the scene go down.

"You are making a scene Satan! Just put on the tie!" Cece tried to talk calmly to not get a bad reputation with everyone, but it wasn't working well.

"No you're just going to choke me!" He shouted while climbing on the chairs.

Cece looked around to see everyone staring and whispering. Her face instantly turned red with embarrassment.

"Fine! Do your own tie then!" Cece yelled while stuttering some of her words. That embarrassed her even more. Some people stared laughing at her and that made Satan feel a little guilty. Cece ran back to the compartment and after a few minutes Mikey came out with his hood on and face covered.

Mikey walked around to Satan and pulled him off the chair.

"What did you do to her?" Mikey whispered.

"I wouldn't put my tie on and we made a scene so everyone started to and she messed up her words and they laughed at her." Satan told him while picking up the tie.

"Dude she kicked me out of the room and is crying" Mikey whispered worriedly.

"I'll try to make things right with her, when she comes back out" Satan sighed while rubbing the back of his neck.

Tears were dripping from Cece eyes, and she was biting her lip trying to not be loud. She buttoned up her white shirt, she grabbed the grey skirt and grey knee high socks and put those on.

Then she tied the grey tie around her neck and straighten it out. She pulled out a mirror from her bag and looked at her face. Luckily the water proof makeup actually worked but her face was still red. She put on the brown shoes and was able to calm herself down.

"If Satan get's in trouble for not wearing the tie then so be it, I won't bail him out" Cece said while mocking him a bit.

She sat on the floor and made sure she had everything packed, about 4 times.

"Okay so how do I build up my reputation after that scene" Cece said aloud.

The train stopped and a voice came on the speaker.

"We have arrived to Hogwarts, please make sure you have all your items and exit the train."

Well that's their cue to go.