Chapter 3. One week

One more week until Mikey can ditch this place and start a new life for himself. He got better with his nun chucks, and he almost knew every spell page to page in his book.

'Where would I even go?' Mikey thought to himself.

He shook his head slightly and picked up the spell book. He turned to the very last page.

"A washing spell?" Mikey questioned at loud.

A simple spell, and was easy to learn. All he had to do is say 'Washing up spell' weird. But easy. Obviously Mikey wasn't a complete idiot, like his brothers said he was. He doesn't let them see or know that he could use magic.

They might ask him to do stuff for them or be mad that he didn't tell them. Mikey walked towards the Dojo so he could report to Splinter, while passing his brothers Leo started to glare at Mikey. Mikey had started to slowly feel hatred towards his brothers. He quickly ran into the Dojo and sat in front of Master Splinter.

"Master Splinter, I mastered the Nun-Chucks and I finished the wand spells and I started to practice non wand spells but it's a little rocky. Can we figure out a place where I can stay when I leave?" Mikey told Splinter.

"I supposed" He said.

Mikey then started to hear cooing from the Dojo door and a lot of yelling. He stood up and jogged over to the door, he opened it and a owl flew in his face and dropped a letter.

"AH! I'm blind! Oh wait I can see" Mikey panicked.

"What is a owl doing here!?" Raph yelled, trying to catch the owl.

Splinter walked over to the door. He grabbed Mikeys shoulder and pulled him a few step back into him. He then slammed the door while smiling.

"Go ahead and open the letter my son" said Splinter.

Mikey ripped opened the letter and it said,

"Dear Mr. Pluto

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.

Terms begins on 1st September. We await your owl no later than 31st July.

Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagallDeputy Headmistress.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM First-year students will require:1. Three sets of plain work (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves ( hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.COURSE BOOKSAll students should have a copy of each of the following:The standard book of spells(Grade 1)by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic

by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory

by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions

by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT 1 Wand 1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2) 1 set glass or crystal phials 1 Telescope 1 set brass scales Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Tomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions."

Mikey aloud.

"Where do I even get this stuff" Mikey said asked.

Then door opened a tall old man entered.

"I can help with that"