Chapter 20. points

Mikey put on his uniform and hat, it's the last day of his first year at Hogwarts. He looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled until a thought came across his mind.

"Dumbledore gave me a letter then other day, I should probably read it" Mikey said and dug through his drawer to find it.

Mikeys planned on moving all his belongings after dinner, he picked up the letter and tore it opened.

"Dear Mikey Pluto, due to some made up legal issue you'll have to spend half the summer in New York and the other half with your father. I'm sorry that you have too but it's up to you how to handle it. Have a good summer." Mikey read aloud.

"What the heck? How does that make any sense!? Splinter isn't my real father so why would it be a legal issue?" Mikey said, being very confused and worried.

Mikey stuffed the letter into his pocket and went to the Nurses office to see Harry. Apparently he got in a fight with 'He who should not be named'. Everyone else saw him and now it is Mikeys turn.

Mikey walked down the hall, humming to himself and opened the door.

"Harry! How ya doing? Are you alive?" Mikey asked, bouncing over to Harry's bed.

"Oh hello Mikey. I'm doing mostly fine and yes I'm alive. Are you excited for the dinner tonight?" Harry asked standing up and giving Mikey a hug.

"I'm so excited but like kind of tired" Mikey said, with a yawn.

Which caused Harry to also yawn, they both laughed and Harry grabbed his cloak and hat.

"Ron brought my uniform to me earlier" Harry said as he put on his cloak and straighten it out.

"The dinner starts soon so we should probably start heading there now" Mikey said.

Harry nodded and they walked to the dining hall, talking about their summer plans.

"I have to go back to my uncle and Aunts house. Which will be a nightmare its self" Harry sighed.

"I have to go back my have old family house in the sewers, with Splinter and my...brothers but get to go home half way through" Mikey said.

"What are your brothers like?" Harry asked.

"They were terrible to me as kids, Raph is the worst though. Leo is bossy and Donnie is my favorite he's the smart one. I wonder if they stared training yet" Mikey said.

"How old are you Mikey?" Harry asked.

"Um..uh...11?" Mikey said.

"You're not sure?" Harry asked.

"Well the day after my 11th birthday I came here, but I've been told it's in November. But it should be September 28th. I guess  my family let me have my birthday early so I wouldn't be 10 at Hogwarts so yeah?" Mikey tried to explained.

"I'm also 11, July 31st. So that makes me older" Harry laughed.

"Imagine being old" Mikey teased as they entered the dinning Hall. Everyone was talking loudly and eating.

"Cya Harry" Mikey said.

"Bye Mikey" Harry said.

They both head to their tables and talked with their own friends before Dumbledore stood up and got everyone's attention.

"...and the points stand thus, in fourth place Grffindor with 312 points. Third place Hufflepuff with 352 points, in second place Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place with 472 points Slytherin house," Dumbledore spoke.

The Slytherin table erupted with cheers and clapping. Mikey noticed the banners above them were Slytherin and he smiled.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril 50 points. Second to Mr. Ronald Weasley for the best play game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years 50 points. Third to Mr. Harry Potter for pure love and outstanding courage I award Gryffindor House 60 points."

Gryffindor cheered.

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione whispered to Ron and Harry.

"And finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom."

More cheers happened for Neville.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order!" Dumbledore clapped.

The banners above changed from Slytherin to Gryffindor.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup."

"Yes!" Hagrid cheered.

"Of course Gryffindor had to win! Dumbledore probably only gave them those high points just for them to win because he favors Harry." Mikey said as the front of his head banged on the table.

Everyone threw up their hats and were all happy.

The Slytherin table grumbled and glared as they ate their food.

After the dinner the Slytherin house was the first to leave and went back to commons to pack up their belongings for tomorrow.

"What a way to end the year huh Draco?" Mikey said as he packed up his clothes in his new bag, Hades got him.

"Ha ha Pluto" Draco faked laughed and he stuffed his clothes in his bag but it wouldn't all fit.

"This worked when I got here!?" Draco said with frustration.

"Did it or were they folded?" Mikey asked.

"Folded..." Draco said, staring at his mess.

"Fold them then" Mikey said.

"Fine" Draco said and started to fold them.

"Do we have to wear our uniforms tomorrow?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, I think you can change before you leave the trian though" Draco told him.

"Hm okay" Mikey said.

"Hey bro, sucks that we lost the house cup" Satan said as he flopped on his bed.

"Shouldn't you pack for tomorrow Satan?" Mikey asked.

A groaned came from Satan as he used his fire magic to put his belongings one by one in his bag next to his bed.

One of the books from the table next to Dracos bed floated up from the fire magic, floated next to dracos head, smacked him and went towards Satan.

"Ow!" Draco said.

"You were in the way Dofus" Satan said.

"No I wasn't!" Draco argued.

The book smacked Draco again.

"Now you were" Satan said and fell asleep.