Chapter 19. Studying

Mikey was in the library trying to study, he usually doesn't do this but the head master said if he turns in any more late work he's going to have detention in the forbidden forest for a month straight, even on weekends. Mikey clenched his book, trying to make sense of the words as his mind was racing with a thousand different thoughts.

"This is all due on Monday, and its Saturday morning and I haven't done a single piece! I can't focus at all" Mikey panicked.

"Mister Pluto! You have to be quiet in a library" The Librarian hissed in a whisper.

"Sorry ma'am" Mikey said putting the book in front of his face.

"I just need to do one thing at a time, let's start with my first class..." Mikey mumbled, reaching for a different book and started to research.

He continued to fill out paper work until his hand was in pain and he couldn't move it anymore.

"Why can't I use both my hands!?" Mikey whispered yelled, and he tried to shake out the pain.

"I need a break.." Mikey said as he went to stand up. "I could work in the eating area, it should be mostly empty by now."

Mikey gathered up his belongings in a bag and made his way to the hall. His bag was weighing him down but he sat on the seat nearest to the door. He stretched out his fingers and grabbed out his books to work on his fourth class assignments.

"Pluto! Where's Potter?" A whining voice asked behind him.

"Dunno" Mikey said as he leaned on his left hand and continued to write.

"Why are you studying on a Saturday?" Draco asked while crossing his arms.

"If I don't turned in all my late work I'll get detention in the stupid forest again" Mikey said, hoping Draco will just leave him alone.

"Why not ask that know it all Hermione to help you?" Draco suggested.

"Haven't seen her since last night's dinner, now I need to finish studying" Mikey said with annoyance, turning around to face Draco.

Dracos eyes widen, "When did you wake up?" He asked.

"Well since...3am?" Mikey said trying to remember.

"You've been studying that long!?" Draco said loudly, he sat down in front Mikey and took the books away from him.

"Why do you care? Shouldn't you go bother somebody else" Mikey said with a yawn.

"You're um, I tolerate you more then stupid Potter" Draco said.

"So why were you up at 3am?" Draco asked.

"I didn't start studying until 8, but I was just thinking about my situation here. It all happen so fast" Mikey said, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head on them.

"It's about 2pm now. You need to go to sleep" Draco said, grabbing Mikeys books and papers and putting them in his bag.

Draco grabbed Mikeys hand and dragged him to his room. Mikey was stumbling after.

"Dude you can let go now" Mikey said, trying to take his hand back.

"How can I know you're not going to escape?" Draco asked, letting go of Mikeys wrist.

"Dude can you like chill for a moment, you always have this bratty attitude with everyone but with me you're 'fine'?" Mikey said with air quotes. "Let's settle this now Draco, do you actually want to be my friend?"

"Why would I want to be friends with you!?" Draco said quickly.

"Maybe because you saved me from that troll thing, I saved you, we live in the same room, you're trying to take me back to said room to sleep and so on. And I'm pretty sure I already asked to be friends and you still treat me like this!" Mikey listed off, crossing his arms.

"My father will not approve of this 'relationship'-" Draco said but got cuff off.

"Friendship" Mikey corrected.

"...'friendship'," Draco mocked. "The only reason I would be friends with you if my father got something from it".

"My dad is literally a God Draco! A God of the dead!" Mikey said, stretching out his arms.

Draco stood silent, thinking.

"Whatever bruh, you don't wanna be friends fine, just leave me alone. And give me back my bag" Mikey said, holding out his hand.

Draco just gave him a blank stare.

Mikey ripped his bag off of Draco and started to walk to the Slytherin commons. Mikey looked behind him to see Draco still standing in the same place.

Mikey yawned and tried to hurry.

He entered the boys common and he fell asleep on the nearest couch. Using his robe as a blanket and his bag as a pillow.

"Pluto....pluto" A whispered said, while shaking Mikeys shoulder.

"You were almost to your room.." the voice grumbled.

Mikey felted himself get lighter and heard his cloak and Bag getting picked up. He squinted his eyes to see Snape carrying him.

"Professor?" Mikey said quietly.

"Go back to sleep" Snape said, laying Mikey on his bed and placing his blanket on.

"Get some sleep." Snape said and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Mikey thought that was weird but didn't pay no more attention. He hugged his pillow and passed out in the matter of seconds. As soon as a loud shake happened from beneath the school.