Chapter 22. Next Half

Half the summer has passed and it was time for Mikey to go to his Dad's house.

Mikey arrived with Hades waiting for him outside, they walked inside and Mikey went to his room to unpacked his items. When he entered his room it was like gaming heaven. Consoles and games were organized neatly on shelves, his bed was huge and comfy, another wall shelf was stacked with mangas he enjoys. Mikey's eyes were star shaped and he was smiling like crazy, he dropped his items jumped on his bed. He rolled around but accidentally rolled off the bed.

"Ow" Mikey said.

He took that as a sign and went back over to his things. He took out each thing out one by one and found the respective place it. Wand on desk, books in desk, cloak, hat, and uniform in his closet - which was huge. He then put the empty bag in the closet shelf and left his room to find his dad who was making dinner.

"We are having Tuna Helper tonight kids!" Hades called out.

Mikey heard running to see Cece and Satan running towards them.

"Can I have a lot!" Cece asked first.

"No fair I want it first!" Satan yelled.

Satan tried to tackle Cece but she kicked his leg and tackled him to the floor.

"You always get it first!" Satan whined, doing the illegal leg kick move.

"Because you're too slow to ask!" Cece said, putting her back against his legs and putting her weight on him.

"Gah you're so heavy!" Satan whined.

"I'm not that heavy!" She said in defense.

"Yeah huh! You're like an ape" Satan said.

"Lair! You're being dramatic!" Cece yelled.

"Mikey is getting it first" Hades told the kids and pulled them off each other.

Mikey laughed at them.

Hades finished cooking the food and served it on plates, all the kids sat down at the table and began eating.

"Wow this stuff is pretty good" Mikey said and then took a gulp of water.

"I know right" Cece said, she looks like she was in heaven eating that food.

"We had this since we were kids" Satan said.

Without even realizing Mikey had already finished his food, he got up to go eat some more, same with Cece and Satan.

"So Mikey what do you want to do tonight?" Satan asked.

"I'm not sure, I kind of want to hang out in my room and read or game" Mikey responded, sitting back down.

"Oh can I join you?" Cece asked.

"Yeah" Mikey said.

Dinner ended with Hades doing the dishes, Satan went back to his room, and Mikey took Cece to his.

"What cha wanna do first?" Cece asked, looking at the games he has.

"What about...uh over watch 2?" Mikey said, looking at the cover.

"That game is fun" Cece said "let me go get my TV and system"

Mikey nodded and she left the room, she came back 10 minutes later, holding the TV in her hands with cords hanging off her.

"Dude, I almost ran face first into my room door" Cece told him while laughing.

"Pfft imagine" Mikey laughed as well, helping her set up the TV.

It went by quick and they began to play.

"You don't get gaming rage?" Mikey asked, noticing how she never got mad at the game, but just annoyed.

"I'm not really good at most games so I don't feel I should be mad when I mess up, unless it's minecraft then I rage" Cece responded, and died in game.

"So are you excited about school in the next few months?" Cece asked.

"I guess, I hope not much drama is gonna happen" Mikey said.

"I highly doubt it" Cece said.