Chapter 10. Why are you here?

Before Hogwarts.

Hades finally gets to have all his kids in one spot again. Cece, Satan, and Mikey. He never went to Hogwarts as a child of course, because it wasn't built then since he is thousands of years old. But to be to be closer to with kids he will be the new DADA professor.

Sadly the old teacher had a bit of a situation to attend to. As Hades fixed the tie to his suit, he walked into the building. To show confidence he put his hands in his jean pockets and just started to float. He couldn't really fly because that takes a lot of concentration and control but floating is simple and he can just turn his body to go faster or slower.

"What is it called a floatly board? A stick board.....a....." He started to question out loud to help him think.

"It seems like you're talking about a hover board" a slow voice said.
Hades stopped floating for minute and gracefully stepped down onto the hard floor. He  turned around to see a tall man with shoulder length black hair and black eyes. He sure did have a lot of wrinkles.

"Ah yes, a hover board thank you for the help but I must be going. I have a meeting to attend to" Hades spoke while staying stern.
"I am a professor at this school, I am-" He started to speak.

"Yes yes Professor Snape the Potions teacher I know who you are I know every professor here and I know the school. Now I will see you at the meeting" Hades said and started to walk away. Soon that walking turned into floating, while in a standing stance. He took his time getting to the gathering place at Professor Dumbledores office.

He heard the loud steps of walking from behind him. Hades turned around, floating backwards now to see who it was. It was professor Snape again.

"Mr. Snape I thought you would've stayed back for your quite time." Hades smirked while flipping himself on his stomach so he can get to his eye height.

"Why are you floating" Snape question

"Why should I have to walk if I have the ability not to" Hades smiled.

"You said you know the teachers and the school but I've never seen you around. Care to explain" Snape asked.

Hades rolled his eyes and moved himself next to Snape. He flipped himself back up and went onto the ground. Walking next to Snape.

Hades was about 10 feet tall. Of course he can be whatever size he wants but he decided to be shorter. So be looked 6'2 feet tall but he'll show his real height later on.
Snape is 6'1 so Hades wanted to be taller.

"I am, sadly, very old but happily look young. I've been to this school when it first opened worked here for a while due to my brothers demands because he is a selfish cry baby. But I am here for a meeting because 3 special students that I personally know are attending soon" Hades spoke.
"And what is your relationship with these Special students and who are you?" Snape asked.

Hades stopped walking and smirked at him. He stomped on the ground and said,
"Hades Pluto, Professor Hades Pluto and the students are my kids" A hole opened up beneath him and he dropped in.

"Is everyone here?" Professor Dumbledore said aloud. Looking at all the teachers.

"Almost everyone Dumbledore" A voice echoed.

The same hole from before open up and Hades appeared out of it.

"Hello fellow Professors of Hogwarts" Hades says, holding his hands out and bowing.

McGonagall looked at him with a curious stare.
"Fellow Professors?" She questioned.

"Why yes Professor McGonagall, this man here is the new DADA professor, his name is-" Dumbledore started to speak.

"Hades, Hades Pluto Mrs. McGonagall. I am the God of the Underworld and like what Dumbledore was saying I will be teaching DADA and Greek mythology. So the children can learn about my.....odd family" Hades stated.

"But why are you teaching here?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"He is here because his children will be attending" Dumbledore spoke.

"Children?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"Yes children. My Eldest. Cece, my middle, Satan, and my youngest Michelangelo, he is a 'Special' case. He is a mutant Turtle." Hades spoke while holding up pictures of the kids.
"Aren't they all adorable! I haven't seen in years!" Hades complained while hugging the pictures.

"Why haven't you seen your kids?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"Cece is always out doing jobs for the gods and learning magic, or in the moral world helping out people, Satan is always training or partying. Mikey lives with his adoptive family. People that look like him." Hades says while putting the picture in his pocket.

Everyone gathered around Dumbledore while he explained the new year and how Hades children will fit in.

After the meeting.

"Professor Hades, how old are you?" Snape asked the Blue skinned God.

"Let's see probably around two thousand? Or more, I'm not sure."

"Hades, we'll see you when the school year starts have a good day, Snape I need to speak with you about a different student" Dumbledore said while barging into the conversation.

Hades then dissappear, going back to the underworld so plan out the year and how he can support his children in their new school life.