Chapter 21. Guess whose back

Mikey left the train and entered the main part of UK.

"Mr. Pluto, good to see you made it back okay" A voice said from next to him.

Mikey jumped and looked up, it was Dumbledore.

"Where did you come from?! Almost gave me a heart attack" Mikey said as he calmed himself down.

"Well let's hurry and get you home" He said and brought Mikey to a car.

They arrived to New York near the main sewer passage.

"I will go with you so I can talk to your care giver for this month I'll use magic to bring your bags down" Dumbledore told Mikey, lifting his cloak up, removing the sewers lid and then climbing down. Mikey followed after and closed the lid.

Their footsteps echoed down the sewers as they got closer to living area. Mikey was nervous and was  pressing his thumbs against his fingers in a pattern.

"Are you ready?" Dumbledore whispered.

"...yeah" Mikey said, walking into the living room.

The brothers weren't in the room but heard them in the Dojo. Mikey took a deep breath and marched his way to the Dojo, he placed his hand on the door and hesitated. He shook his head and slid the door opened.

The brothers paused mid training and looked at Mikey. Their eyes widen as they fell to the ground.

"Splinter, a word please" Dumbledore said.

Splinter nodded and sho the boys out, they argued but went out.

"Mikey here will be spending half the summer with you" Dumbledore said.

"Hi Splinter" Mikey waved.

"Hello my son-" Splinter said but stopped. "Michelangelo, hello Michelangelo" Splinters and Mikeys face sadden at the same time but hid it.

"Mikey, while you're here you can't use magic" Dumbledore warned.

Mikey was shocked, "What about little spells?"

"Well, sure you are my most...interesting student so I'll allow it" Dumbledore said, feeling like it should be fine as long as he didn't hurt anyone.

Mikey smiled.

"That reminds me," Dumbledore said and used his magic to bring Mikeys belongings to them.

"Mikey, I must take my leave and I will see you again in the fall. Have a good summer" Dumbledore said, he then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Can he do that?" Splinter asked.

"I have no clue, but I guess so" Mikey said, waving the smoke away.

"Well, your room is still here for you to use. You can go unpack as I talk to your brothers." Splinter told Mikey.

Mikey nodded and picked up his items and walked to the door, Splinter slid opened for Mikey. The brothers stood there waiting with excitement, happy to see their baby brother again.

Splinter put his hand up, the boys stood still as they watched Mikey walk to his room.

"Michelangelo is only staying for half the summer, so I want you boys to be nice to him and don't hurt him. Do you understand?" Splinter told them.

"Yes Sensei" The boys said.

Donnie was fiddling with his bandana and fingers, Raph crossed his arms, Leo rocked back and fourth on his heels.

Mikey didn't have much items to put up, most of his old items were all packed up in boxes. Mikey frowned a bit and sighed. He didn't know how to feel at the moment, Hades house didn't feel like home and here doesn't feel home either.

Mikey put everything away and left his room, he quietly entered the living room and put his arms behind his back and looked at his brothers. They looked towards Splinter, he nodded.

The boys ran at Mikey and hugged him.

"Mikey!" They all yelled with joy.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you" Leo cried and clinged to Mikey's arm.

"I'm sorry too" Raph mumbled.

"Mikeeyy!!" Donnie sobbed.

"Hi guys" Mikey said, a little grossed out from feeling the tears on his skin.

"How was school?" Donnie asked, wiping his face.

"It was pretty cool" Mikey said.

"Did you get a crush on anyone?" Raph teased.

Mikey didn't answer at first.

"Uh puppy love?" Mikey said.

"With who!?" Leo asked.

"Someone in my school house, Slytherin" Mikey said, a little embarrassed.

"Most kids get crushes at this age" Splinter told them as he picked up Mikey and set him down on his feet.

"What should we do now?" Mikey asked.

"We can train!" Raph said and tackled Leo.

"Knock it off Raph" Leo said and wrestled with Raph.

They were about to run into Donnie, he climbed up his staff to avoid them, but with out much practice he fell down.

Donnies shell was a bit wider then the others due to his height and age, so he was stuck on his back rolling side to side in attempt to flip over.

"I need assistance!" Donnie said.

Mikey laughed as he walked over to Donnie and pulled him up, "How often does that happen?" Mikey asked.

"Not too often, just because I'm usually careful or can roll over myself" Donnie said and picked up his staff.

"I could show you around the lab" Donnie said.

"Donnie, you're my bro but I just got done with school for magic. I don't wanna see science for the next week" Mikey said.

"Can we see magic!" Leo asked, getting off Raph and running over to Mikey.

"Yeah, what do you wanna see?" Mikey asked.

"Make me fly!" Raph called out.

Mikey quickly ran to his room and dug out his wand in it's case. He ran back to the guys and pointed the wand at Raph.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Mikey said aloud.

Raph started to float up, Mikey spun him in circles.

"This is so cool!" Raph said, doing a back flip, "put me towards the ceiling."

Mikey lift him to the ceiling, Raph put his feet against the ceiling and bended his legs.

"Stop the spell" Raph said, bracing him self.

"3...2...1!" Mikey said and ended the spell.

Raph pushed off the ceiling and tackled Leo.

"Ow! Dude get offff" Leo whined.

"Haha" Raph laughed as he rolled off of Leo.

Mikey smiled and showed them more magic and they had a good time.