Chapter 16. Christmas

Snow covered Hogwarts, Mikey was feeling slow and very hungry. Mikey would eat almost anything and then try to leave the school, which he would get caught and get told to go back to class. He was also falling asleep earlier and waking up later. This was brought to Dumbledores attention, he grabbed an animal book and looked up turtles.

"Did you find anything?" McGonagall asked.

"Turtles don't hibernate but in the colder seasons they sleep in mud and their metabolism slows down, what kind of turtle is Mikey?" He asked.

"I think he is a Box turtle" McGonagall said.

"Apparently he's going to sleep a lot, what should we do?" He asked, closing the book and setting it on his table.

"Winter break is coming up soon, he might have to go with Hades so he can wake up more since its warmer there." She said to him.

"But he wouldn't be fully awake until April" Dumbledore said, crossing his arms on the table.

"But he is part human or mutated to be. Maybe it'll affect him differently?" McGonagall pointed out.

"Please go find Professor Hades so we can tell him" Dumbledore told her. McGonagall stood up and left. About ten minutes later she arrived back with Hades and they explained the situation to him.

"Well I was planning on taking him home, I wouldn't leave him here or with that family in New York." Hades scoffed.

"What do we do about Mikey in the mean time? We can't take points and put him in detention for a natural thing" Hades said.

"You're right, alright I'll gather the teacher for meeting soon to let them know about the situation now and how to handle it in the future." Dumbledore said, "You are dismissed"

McGonagall and Hades left the room and made their way back to their classes.

Mikey was asleep in potions class as Snape was teaching a serious potion. Snape walked up to him and whacked him with a book. "Ten points from Slytherin." He said as Mikey looked up at him.

"Professor Snape, we need to have a quick discussion" Dumbledore said, while walking up to him.

Snape gave Mikey an odd look and followed Dumbledore outside.

"I know you don't tolerate anything in your class but Mikey is a special case. Since he is a turtle his body affects him in a different way, he'll sleep a lot when it's winter for a while, but because he is mutated he's not fully caple of controlling it." Dumbledore tried to explain.

"So any points you have taken away from Mikey for sleeping in class will be added back, and after his 'hibernation' you have to get him caught up in a proper way." Dumbledore told Snape.

Snape nodded and went back inside.

"Ten points are added back to Slytherin.." Snape said and throwing a weird substance in his cauldron, causing a slight explosion.

Mikey, Satan, Cece, and Hades were in the car driving to the underworld.

Mikey was being more active, since it was getting warmer around him.

"What are we going to do?" Mikey asked.

"Explore the area, have some fun around town, and so on" Hades respond, pointing out the buildings around them.

"Oh goody" Satan mumbled as he stared out the window.

"Are we there yet?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, we should be pulling up in five minutes" Hades told Mikey as be tried to point out the giant house in the distance.

"Woah! It looks like a shadow!" Mikey smiled as he tried to get a closer look.

"By the way, on christmas evening and day we'll be throwing a party and the whole family is going to be there" Cece told Satan and Mikey as she was writing in her notebook.

Mikey grinned as he couldn't sit still in his seat from excitement.

They pulled up to the house and Mikey opened the car and almost fell out but the seat belt held him in. He took it off and jumped out. Everyone else got out and headed inside. Hades showed Mikey to his room and the rest of the house.

"This house is so rad!" Mikey exclaimed and he looked around at the smaller details.

"I'm glad you like the place my son! You can spend your break however you like. We can go shopping tomorrow for the party you can help plan out decoration, food and outfits." Hades told him.

"I'm already getting ideas" Mikey told him as he quickly glance around the room planning out ideas.

"It is getting late so why don't we get into our sleep wear and watch movies and eat snacks" Hades told everyone and they left to their own rooms.

Hades got everything they need for a movie night. He then got into some sleepwear and waited in the living room for all the kids to come in. Mikey was the first one to come out wearing orange pajamas, Cece and Satan came out around the wearing red and white pajamas. Satan gave her a weird look but decided to go to the living room and sit down. Cece join them on the couch and turn into a cocoon with a blanket, they talked about what movie to watch and decided on watching Percy Jackson a representation of Greek mythology which made Hades a little weirded out seeing himself in the movie in a weird way. Mikey asked about where Persephone is and Hades told him that she was out seeing her mom for a little bit and she'll be back on the party day. Mikey nodded his head and looked back to the movie, they all ate snacks which were chip, pastries, energy drinks and so on, after the movie they all said goodnight to each other except for Satan who just gave a glare towards Hades they all went to their rooms and they all did their own little thing before they all fell asleep. Mikey was the first one to fall asleep due to his hibernation-ish thing.