Chapter 12. Bed Time Hours

Mikey head into his shared room with Satan and unfortunately Draco.

"You must be in the wrong room Drake" Satan said blocking Draco's way to his bed.

"Don't be so full of yourself Pluto you're lucky to be living with me" Draco scoffed shoving pass Satan.

Satan put out his foot, tripping Draco who landed face first into the edge of his mattress.

"Enjoy your bed then Draco" Satan smiled, going to his own bed and jumping right on it.

"Satan do you think it's too late to go say goodnight to Cece?" Mikey asked.

"Why would you want to say Goodnight to her you got me to say that too" Satan said sitting straight up in bed.

"Yeah but I just met you guys today and I want to be nice to her" Mikey responded, grabbing his cloak and putting it on over his Pjs.

"I've said goodnight to her over a million times she doesn't need me to say it" Satan told him, laying right back down on his bed.

Mikey adjusted his cloak and left the room, closing the door and seeing some of the boys in the hallway talking. He walked pass them and when he got to the commons, he saw Snape scolding two boys.

"40 points from Slytherin for using uncontrolled magic in the chamber. And detention to both of you, come to my classroom after school on Friday" Snape said, folding his arms, glaring at the boys.

"That's not fa-!" The black hair boy began to say but got shoved by the other boy.

Snape rised his eyebrow at him but ignored it. He gave them one last look and turned around.

"And what are you doing out of your room?" Snape asked Mikey.

"I wanted to say Goodnight to my sister" Mikey answered.

"You back to your room you'll see her tomorrow" Snape said.

"Come on now Snape. Let Mikey see his sister" Hades said as he entered the room.

Snape looked next him, Hades was standing there. He rolled his eyes slightly and left the commons with his cloak dramatically flowing behind him.

Hades walked to the girls room and was greeted by a painting.

"What do you need sir?" The painting asked.

"I would to see Cece Pluto" Hades asked.

She nodded and disappeared from the frame and after a few minutes it opened and Cece appeared there.

"What is it" She asked, fixing her glasses.

"We just wanted to say Goodnight" Hades said.

"Ah, goodnight" She said.

"Goodnight" Mikey smiled and walked back to his room. His cloak imitated Snapes.

Cece nodded and walked back to her room. Hades just stood there as the painting closed.

He smiled to the painting and walked to the boys room painting. He said the code and searched for his sons room. He eventually found it and knocked on the door.

He heard three 'not it's' and someone walking to the door. It opened and Satan looked up at him.

"Not happening" Satan said and closed the door quickly.

Hades opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Satan!" Hades said as he tried to hug him.

"Back up old man, you don't have the right to touch me after you left me in charged of torturing people when I didn't want to!" Satan said while yelling towards the end.

"And guess what! This," Satan gestured to the whole room "isn't yours! I live here not you now get out!".

"There's no reason to yell at me infront of Mikey and the other kid. I am in this house, and along with Professor Snape I watch over you guys so yeah I do live here" Hades told Satan.

"You never leave me alone! I am sick of you!" Satan yelled at Hades.

"You don't want me here, okay then! I'll leave until you calm down and talk to me about this and not scream at me like a child" Hades told Satan and when he left the room and slammed the door.

Satan walked to the door and opened it, "You never cared about me!" Satan yelled down the hallway and slammed the door when he went back into the room.

Mikey sat on his bed in silence, having to watch the scene unfold in front of him. He rubbed his eye after feeling some panic and just went under his covers.

Dracos mouth was opened and his eyes were wide.

Satan went on his bed to fall asleep. He pulled up the covers and passed out.

"Sorry you had to see that Draco" Mikey whispered and Draco gave him a slight sad look as he also went to sleep. The light faded from the room and the bell rang through out the school as everyone fell asleep.