Chapter 18. Detention hours

Mikey went to the store 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' which he should've know belonged to the Weasley twins.

"Hello Mikey! What can we do for you?" Fred asked.

"I need some spray paint for the prank" Mikey said, whispering the prank part.

"The prank" Fred nodded.

"We have something just for that!" George said while running to the other side of the store and grabbing different cans. He ran back to show them to Mikey.

Fred grabbed the first two,

"Run away Red and yelling yellow! Once you put water on these bad boys the smell makes you run away and you can't help but yell in disgust" Fred laughed, shaking the cans and tossing them to Mikey.

"These are surprised orange and gagging green! The orange has different affects towards water and the green smell makes you gag of course" He tossed those over as well.

"Then we have bubbly blue and professing purple! The blue bubbles splashes you with its paint, if it touches the other cans the same affect applies but with their own twist. The purple can makes you profess anything that you keep hidden!"

"Oh wow! These are going to be so fun to use! You guys are going to help me right?" Mikey asked has he struggled to hold the cans.

"Why of course! Can't let you have all the fun" Geroge grinned.

Mikey, Fred and Geroge snuck down the halls. The moon light was the only thing that guided their path.

"What do we do if someone hears us?" Mikey whispered.

"The teachers rarely come down this hall during the night, the ghosts always bother them" Fred whispered and took of the cans.

"Let me have the green and red one" George said.

"I want the organe and blue" Mikey said.

"Then that leave me purple and Yellow" Fred said.

"Now what should we do" Fred said, tossing the can up and down.

"Dawn of the new night?" Geroge said.

"Why that?" Fred asked.

"Because we now have little Mikey here in our new pranking trio" Geroge said, laying his arm around Mikey. 

"And add some designs in there too" Fred said.

Mikey spray the orange first writing down the 'Dawn' part, adding blue flowers and circle around.

Geroge wrote 'of the' in green and added red lines around.

Fred wrote 'new night' in purple and added a yellow dog next to it.

They all added more things to it and called it a day. As they were walking back to their rooms they were stopped by McGonagall.

"What are you three doing up at this hour?" She asked with a stren voice.

"Nothing Miss!" Mikey said quickly.

She glared at them,

"50 points from each house! You will serve detention with the other four" She said.

"Yes Professor McGonagall" They all said.

"Now hurry along to your rooms and I will let the other know about your detention, after school tomorrow" She said.

The three of them started to walk to rooms, Mikey was sulking a bit but was expecting to be caught. Fred and George acting like it was normal.

Mikey walked to detention with Fred and Geroge. And they met with the others.