Chapter 15. Halloween night

Mikey walked into the dinning hall and sat next to Satan.

"Here Mikey you should try this soup, it's pretty good" Satan told Mikey handing him a bowl of orange soup.

"Sounds good" Mikey drooled from the smell. When Satan sat it down in front of Mikey, he grabbed and a spoon and shoved it in his mouth.

"Ow!" Mikey yelled as he tried to spit out the soup because it burned the inside of his mouth. When he stood up he knocked into the table causing the bowl to fall onto his stomach area.

Mikey yelled out in pain, and ripped his cloak off.

"I'm sorry Mikey! I thought it cooled down!" Satan panicked trying to clean up the spill with his own cloak.

"Cool down!? It's hotter then the sun!" Mikey yelled at Satan.

Mikey got out of his seat and ran to nearest bathroom. He ran in there and turned on the sink to the coldest setting. Mikey took off his cloak and shirt and shoved it in the cold water.

"Thank God it didn't get on my pants.." Mikey mumbled, shuddering from the thought.

He did his best to wash off the soup from the shirt but it started to stain.

He turned off the sink and looked at his face. It was slightly red from being too hot and his stomach was red from the spill.

"Jeez" Mikey whispered while touching his stomach.

He heared loud footsteps heading towards the bathroom and the doors swung opened to reveal Draco.

"What are you doing here turtle?" Draco scoffed while crossing his arms.

"I spilled hot soup on my shirt and cloak, I'm washing the shirt right now" Mikey told him while holding up the drenched shirt. He started to ring it out and shake it.

"Hm, well enjoy your problem" Draco said and went to leave.

"Do you know any spells to dry this?" Mikey asked, right before Draco left.

"Technically yes" Draco said, "but why should I help you?"

"We could be friends? Or do things together or I could do something for you" Mikey said, walking towards Draco with his cold shirt in hand.

"I..." Draco thought of something but shook his head, "why should I be friends with you!? And don't say things like that! What if someone asked you to do something stupid!" Draco yelled at Mikey and grabbed the shirt from him.

"Well my dad is Hades, he has power and money. Our dads could get a long" Mikey said, turning on the nearby sink and putting his cloak under.

"Fine, we can be friends then." Draco said, he dried the shirt and grabbed the cloak and also dried it off.

"Here put these on and hurry up" Draco said, handing over the clothes.

"You can go back to dinner then" Mikey said while putting his arms through the sleeves of the shirt and turning off the sink.

"Whatever" Draco said leaving the bathroom.

"He didn't even go to the bathroom? Why was he in here?" Mikey questioned, he buttoned up his shirt in the mirror and fixed his tie and cloak.

A few minutes later he heard screaming coming from the nearby bathroom and from the dining room.

Mikey ran out of the bathroom and hearing loud stomping coming from the nearby hall. He raced towards it and was met by a large troll.

"What the heck!?" Mikey whispered yelled. The troll noticed him and started to run at him, swinging a club.

"Ah!" Mikey yelled, getting hit in the leg as he tried to dodged.

Mikey pulled out his wand and aimed it at the troll.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Mikey yelled, it didn't work so he tried a few more times until it did. The club floated but was heavy because of the troll.

Mikey grunted as he tried to lift the troll but failed. The troll dropped down and swung the club at Mikey. Hitting his hand with a great force that it confused Mikey.

"What is that thing made of!?" Mikey yelled and the troll picked him up and started to squeeze him roughly.

Mikey gasped for air as he felt his hand start to break.

"Let..me go!" Mikey grunted out as he tried to break free.

"Turtle!" A voice called out from down the hall.

"Draco!? Get away and run!" Mikey yelled out, clenching his jaw in pain.

Mikeys vision started to blackened as the oxygen was leaving him.

He heard some yelling, and felt himself falling. He was caught and the oxygen raced back to his brain. He took a big gasped as someone was holding onto him. He wrapped one arm and both legs around the person and held on for dear life.

The person raced back to the house and barged in.

"We're... here!" The person said out of breath and sat down Mikey.

"Draco!? You can run?" Mikey asked, looking at his hero.

"Of course I can!" Draco snapped back.

Mikey held his hand and leg as they were in pain.

"What happened!?" Hades yelled getting close to him.

"I ran into the troll without knowing and he attacked me. Draco saved me though" Mikey said.

"Where were you before hand?" Hades asked, getting other kids to get him bandages.

"In the bathroom to wash my shirt and cloak because I spilled hot soup on them." Mikey explained. Showing the slight burn on his stomach.

"Let's get you to the nurse right away" Hades said and picked him up.

Mikey looked towards Draco, smiled and whispered a thank you to him before Hades raced to the Nurses room. He ran right past the bathroom where the troll was in and made it to the office.

"Mikey got injured by soup and the troll" Hades explained and laid down Mikey on a bed.

"Alright I'll treat him, you can leave or sit over there" The nurse said and gestured to a chair.

"I'll take a seat then" Hades said and walked over to the chair and sat down.