Chapter 2. Wand

Mikey was sitting in his room, reading a magic book website online that he borrowed from Donnie. He didn't have any books to practice so he just browsed the internet. Mostly saying he needs a wand to practice.

"Hmmm" He hummed questionably. He cleared his history and turned off the computer and left his room.

He heard the voices of Casey Jones and Splinter in the Lair and he wanted to greet them.

"Hey Dunderhead! What are you doing?" A feminine voice shouted.

Mikey flinched at the sudden noise. But was confused by the name, he turned around and saw April standing there, staring at him with a weird look.

"I'm going to go say Hi to Splinter and Casey" He spoke, while not making eye contact with her.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and walked off towards Donnie's office.

Mikey quickly walked into the Dojo to see Splinter and Leo there.

"Hi Splinter! I want to ask you a question" Mikey said.

Splinter smiled, and looked towards Leo.

"My son, please leave your brother and I to speak" Splinter told him.

Leo sighed and left the room. Sending a glare towards to Mikey when he walked out.

"Master Splinter, I have about 3 questions for you" Mikey spoke while sitting in front of him and holding up three fingers.

"And that would be?" He questioned.

"One, was there anything that was with me, when you found me? Two, when can I start learning how to fight again? Lastly, do you have a stick or something?" Mikey asked.

Splinter nodded and said, "I'll start training you tomorrow morning, and yes, one snake was near you, and had a book, which looked like it had spells in it, and a stick but said by the person it's a wand, and lastly a note, I still remember what it says if you will like to know".

"I want to know please!" Mikey said happily.

He cleared his throat and began,

"Hello to whoever found my son, this may sound off but this baby is a wizard. Also a god, when he reaches the age of 11 he will meet a girl and a boy. She is from a world like our own, but different. She was sent here by the age of 6. She and Mikey are kind of like sister and brother, but not.... The book is full of spells and potions, that he can use in the near future. The wand will help, until he can use the spells with his hands".

"Wow" Mikey said.

Splinter got up and went to his room. He can out holding a book and a wand. He handed them to Mikey.

"Try one out" He said.

"The Levitation Charm (Wingardium Leviosa) is a charm used to make objects fly, or levitate." Mikey read out.

He pointed the wand at the a nearby rock and cleared his throat and spoke,

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

The rock came off the ground slightly, but then fell.

Mikeys eyes widen, and a happy grin was placed on his face.

"Woah, that's so rad!" Mikey said.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Mikey said again and clearly. He focused on the rock, and it began to fly off the ground. He moved the wand around and the rock followed.

Mikey stopped thinking about of the spell and the rock fell to the floor.

"Yay!" Mikey shouted happily.

"Good job my son. I am very proud" Splinter said and patted Mikeys head.

"Thanks dad!" Mikey said and hugged him.

"You're welcome my son" He spoke and hugged back.