Chapter 4. Help?

The door opened and a tall white bearded man. He had on a blue gray ish wizard hat, and a matching robe.

"Who are you?" Splinter said crossing his arms.

"Ah, hello my name is Albus Dumbledore. I'm the Head Master at Hogwarts" Albus said while smiling.

"You said you could help me?" Mikey asked.

"Mister Pluto! Pleasure to meet you. Yes I can help you, the day after your 11th birthday I'll come back and pick you up. We can grab all the school items, and you can go onto the train while I'll head back to the school, yes?" He said.

"School? Sounds boring but I'll go, but I uh already learned magic." Mikey told him, handing the letter to Splinter.

"Oh well you can still learn the spells, and be at the top of your classes right? Make friends and I believe your father, sister, and brother will be joining the school as well" Albus said smiling.

"Father, brother and, sister?" Mikey question, forgetting that Splinter already told him that.

"Cecelia Pluto, the eldest child, Satan Pluto, the middle child, yourself, the youngest, and your father, Hades Pluto. Your father will be the newest Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, and professor Quirrell will be his helper" Albus spoked.

"That's so cool! Would I be living there or what?" Mikey asked, stars appearing in his eyes.

"The students will be divided into four houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each student spends 7 years at Hogwarts." He told Mikey, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a small year book and handed it to Mikey.

"What house will I be in?" Mikey asked, looking at the photos in the year book.

"That's up to the sorting hat. But in general you might be in Hufflepuff, but seeing how you were born and your life style, you may be in a different house" He said.

"Wow! I actually hope I get Slytherin, are they snakes? Because I can speak to animals!" Mikey said happily, while slightly bragging.

Albus looked shocked.

"You can speak to snakes?" He questioned.

Mikey nodded.

"Very few can speak Parseltongue, which makes you a Parselmouth." He said while patting Mikeys shoulder.

Mikey smiled feeling special.

"Well I should be off now, I'll be back the day after your birthday. Have a good day" He said and then disappeared.

"He forgot his year book" Mikey pointed out.