Chapter 13. First class

Mikey sat down at the breakfast table and started to fill his plate and shove food in his mouth at an alarming rate.

"Do you have any manners turtle?" A voice said across from him.

Mikey looked up, putting some orange slices in his mouth,

"Sorry bro did you want some?" Mikey asked and handing him some orange slices.

"No you idiot, why are you shoving food in your mouth" Draco asked.

"This is what it was like at home, eat your food before it gets stolen" Mikey shrugged and munched on the orange slices.

"Did you grow up in the sewers or something" Draco laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a mutant Turtle you think I'm going to mingle with humans?" Mikey asked.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco scoffed and stood up, heading to the end of the table

Mikey went right back to eating with a grin and took a hard gulp.

"Ow- this food is amazing!" Mikey yelled a bit.

"What did you eat at your house?" A random boy asked.

"It was mainly ooze and worms" Mikey responded while Satan put some eggs on Mikeys plate.

Mikey ate them up while the boy gave him a weird look.

"What class do you have first Mikey?" Satan asked, chewing on some bread.

"Uh Potions with Snape I think?" Mikey said.

"So do I, rumor has it Snape is pretty intense but he favors Slytherin" Satan said glancing towards Snape who was drinking tea.

"What if he hates us?" Mikey asked.

"Well the that's too bad" Satan shrugged.

A bell rung and the food disappeared, leaving Mikey sad as the students all stood up to go to their classes.

Mikey and Satan entered the room, they took a table in the front row right next to Harry Potter.

Satan whispered to Mikey,

"How come we're always near this dude?"

"Plot line?" Mikey shrugged and turn towards Snape.

Snape walked to the front of the room and glanced around, all the students quieted down and turned their attention to him.

"'There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations  in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few.....'"

He looked around and frowned at a few students,

"'Who possess, the predisposition....I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.'"

Mikey could hear someone writing quickly on paper, which was Harry. Snape seemed to notice.

"'Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!'"

Snape moved his cloak away from his legs and walked to Harry's table. He put his arms behind his back and glanced down at Harry.

"'Mister Potter. Our new celebrity, along with some others" Snape glanced to Mikey and Satan who were sitting still. He turned his attention to Harry.

"'Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?'"

Harry was quiet as Hermione shot her hand right up.

"'You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?'"

Harry replied, "I don't know sir."

"'Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything is it, Mr. Potter?'"

Harry shook his head, "No sir".

"That's so sweet of you Professor Snape" A males voice said from the door.

"Professor Hades, shouldn't you be in your class?" Snape asked.

"Yes but Quirrell is teaching at the moment, but what you said was so nice. Who would've known you had a sweet side to you" Hades said.

"I don't know what you mean by that" Snape responded.

"Really? Asphodel and wormwood don't have a secret meaning? Hm?" Hades teased.

"No, they don't, now if you excuse me I am in the middle of teaching my lesson" Snape said.

"Alright, good luck my sons!" Hades waved to Satan and Mikey.

Mikey waved while Satan scoffed.

Snape gathered everyone's attention again.

"'For your information Potter, Asphodel and Wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death, a Bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for Monkshood and Wolfbane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name Acontie. Well, why aren't you all copying this down?'" Snape asked.

Mikey quickly wrote what he could remember down.

"10 points to Slytherin" Snape said.