Chapter #13: Later that day

Missy
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
12:30 pm
We wanted to swim. Ollie and I found our swimming suits in our suitcases. Unfortunately, mine was shrunk, and Ollie's was broken. So we both headed downstairs to be met by the boys.
"Our swimsuits-" Ollie started."
"Broke?" Evan responded.
"Our's too." Sam continued.
"Walmart Trip!" I screamed, heading toward the door.
"But?" Evan asked.
"Walmart Trip!" I screamed. Sam joined in.
"Will It be safe?" Ollie asked.
"WALMART TRIP!"
Everyone managed to get into Sam's car. Then we were off.

Sam
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
1:00 pm
I wanted to get out of that house. So when we found out our swimsuits were broken. I jumped at the opportunity.  We needed some sort of antibiotics for Zack anyway. We got to a weirdly empty Walmart. The group headed toward the pharmacy, and like clockwork, a lady in white shouted.
"Pick up for Zack Coleson."
I walked up and paid for it. We started heading toward the clothes when Ollie pipped up.
"Guy's does something feel weird?"
Right then and four men put their weapons to our backs. Then, a lady and the "two police officers" from before walked toward us.
"Hi, kids." The lady commented.
"Who are you?" I asked,
"Someone interested in you. More your secret." She explained. "Now that I have you...I need to do tests."
It suddenly began to rain but indoors. At this time, vines began to creep up behind them. The men weirdly dropped us. We all fell to our knees. I got up and saw the six of them on the ground by vines. Energy sent a title wave around me, and then the group around us passed out.
"Run!" Ollie screamed as we ran to the car.

Ollie
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
3:00pm
I got to Sam's car, and I began to comprehend what just happened. As the lady with bright red hair was monologuing, I stopped time. I grabbed the meds and put them in my pocket. I took the guys' weapons and threw them away from them. I moved their hands off everyone and took the zip ties they were planning to use on us. I was extremely confused to see vines. Sam began to drive.
"Okay, We need to be completely honest," I demanded.
I felt my nose began to bleed.
"Agreed," Sam said.
We told the group our stories. Then I remembered the letter Evan read to me.
"Guys, this is going to sound crazy, but I think we have powers," I said.

Evan
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
3:00 pm
Ollie's theory made sense. But, unfortunately, we were put into a life-or-death situation, so our powers showers. At this point, I just wanted answers—more than I had at the time.