Chapter #26: The Execution

Bailey
Tuesday
June 11, 2019
Missy handed me the key, and I began to drive. Sam sat next to me and was the navigator. I began to calm down from the chaotic events.
"Is he still out?" I asked.
"Yes," Evan explained.
"I should've known... I'm sorry, guys." Zach apologized.
"You couldn't have known," I responded.
"It's not your fault." Evan agreed.
"Yeah, I don't think anyone blames you, Zack." Sam consoled.
"Yeah, my guy, we all have those crazy Ex's!" Missy pipped up.
"Missy, you need a nap." Eva pipped up.
"You can't tell me what to do, MOM!"
Missy soon passes out.
"The only guy who is at fault is this asshole," Eva explained.
"What's our plan?" I asked.
"We head to Naples and go from there," Sam explained.

Sam
Wednesday
June 12, 2019
1:55 am
"Babe, I think you need to stop for the night." I brought it up.
"Okay," Bailey responded.
I woke up the following day to see Riley trying to get out. She soon pulled over to the side of the road. The people that were awake reclined and pushed chairs down to make the car flat. Bailey soon laid on my stomach, and we cuddled as we fell asleep. What made me fully wake up was Zack shooting Riley's knee.
"What the hell!" Riley screamed.
I wiped my eyes calmly.
"You deserved it...I would have shot you in the crotch, but that's just me." I explained.
I headed to the driver's seat. The rest of the car soon woke up. Evan began to fix the chairs.
"We need him to survive...make sure his bitch-ass doesn't bleed out," Evan mentioned calmly.
Zack pushed Riley into the third row of seats.
"Ugh, fine!" Zack complained.
Zack tore Riley's sweatshirt to tie his wound. He then proceeded to trap him by pulling seatbelts over him and pushing the buckles deep into the chair.
"You are going to pay for this." Riley threatened.
"Yeah, okay," Zack responded.
He climbed into the seat next to Riley. He placed the gun into Riley's abdomen.
"Don't pull any shit because I'm not a pussy, and I will shoot you."
Bailey climbed into the passenger seat next to me.
"Are you guys ready?" I asked.
"Yep!" The group responded.
"No!" Riley screamed.
"Looks like it's time to go," I told Bailey.

Zack
Thursday
June 13, 2019
1:00am
We had another late night of driving. Every time I wanted to sleep, Evan took over, holding a gun to Riley's side. I was the one to be holding the weapon to Riley's side that morning.
"Just do it!" He said.
"You deserve this, Riley! I'm not going to give you the sweet release of death." I responded.
"You used to love me."
"Yeah, why did that stop Riley? You tried to kill my family. You kidnapped someone I think of, like my sister. Don't fuck with family."
He stayed silent.
"Goodnight!" I said, moving on the bed of pushed-down car chairs.We woke up at noon once again. It was a routine we got to Naples.

Evan
Thursday
June 13, 2019
9:00pm
We didn't make it as far that day. I didn't care, considering Sam and Bailey needed to sleep. I let Zack sleep. I grabbed the gun and pressed it to Riley's side.
"How do you know Ollie is pregnant?" I asked.
"We have our ways." He responded.
"Wow, you are mature!"
"Says the one who kidnapped me."
"So it was all bullshit! Great!" I continued. "What was your plan when you told me?"
"Burn in hell!"
"I'll meet you there."
I climbed onto the flattened chair and fell asleep.

Missy
Friday
June 14, 2019
12:00pm
It was the last day of our trip. I officially got annoyed with Riley's complaining.
"I'm going to kill him!" I mumbled.
"No, Missy, we need to keep him alive," Eva explained.
"Can I shut him up?"
"Sure."
"What can I use?" I thought to myself."
Sam soon turned around.
"Look through his backpack; I think he has dirty socks," Sam explained, but it was a message in my mind.
"Wait...did you just?" I managed to get out.
"Yes, don't think about it too much."
I ignored it and grabbed Riley's backpack.
"What the hell are you doing?" Riley asked.
"You'll see," I responded.
I pulled out dirty socks and climbed over the chairs to Zack and the tied-up Riley. I tied the sock around his mouth.
"Finally, peace," I said.
I climbed over once again.

Ollie
Day 4-8 (i think)
I don't know.
I found a loophole to get out of experiments. I would do one experiment. Then I would stop the exact time I would come back. I would train a little more. As time passed by, I soon began to believe that I wasn't pregnant. Like I didn't have any symptoms. I still need to train to get back to Evan and the group. I needed to get back to my family.
    Something I realized was the more the days past the more I was forgetting. I wasn't Ollie anymore. I was a patient, and I needed to get out.