Chapter#2:Aftermath

Ollie
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
7:00 am
I woke up from a nightmare-like state. I began to study my surroundings. I was in a small white and blue room. There was a window to a city. I always like the city, but I had to figure out why I was there. I looked to see my left leg was in a cast. My face had a bandage that had oxygen tubes leading to my nose. Bandages covered my arms and legs.
Skin that didn't have bandages had tubes that were in my skin. I looked at the rock still in my hand. A doctor suddenly came through the door. Our eyes met.
"Hi," I said.
"Holy shit." He said.
He ran out of the room as he had just seen a ghost. A couple of minutes later, a group of doctors ran in and started doing tests. Finally, one test was left.
"Hi, I'm doctor nelson, and I'm here to test your memory before I get your parents." He explained.
"Okay," I responded.
The door suddenly flew open. My parents walked in with my sister.
"Hi," I said.
My mom ran and hugged me. She kissed my forehead.
"Mrs., can you leave the room. You are distracting her." The doctor pipped in.
"Yeah, sure." She said.
My family then proceed to leave.
"Okay, first question, what is your name?" He asked.
"Oliva Reece Carlson," I answered.
"Good, How old are you?"
"17 years old."
"Good, what are your sibling's names?"
"Alyssa and Arthur."
"What are your parent's names?"
"Marie and Charlie."
"Are you sure?"
"Ya, why?"
"One second."
He left the room. My head began to ring, and my nose began to bleed. The doctor soon came back in, but he was walking backward. I soon realized my hands had weird energy coming from them. I placed my hands into my blanket. Then the doctor stopped moving.
"What's is your name?" He asked.
"What the hell?" I thought to myself.
"Well?"
"Oh, sorry, Oliva Reece Carlson."
He asked me all the questions from before. I was perplexed. He finally left, and I was left to think.

Zach
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
7:00am
Being in a comma was like a weird loop of past events of my life. Then I woke up to being surrounded by family.
"Hi!" I said.
My family members turned around, and dog pilled me in a group hug. I had the same tests as Oliva, but my powers didn't show up until later.

Sam
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
7:00 am
I was by myself when it happened. I never moved from my bed. I kind of wished I did when I woke up from my coma, looking to see my clock. I didn't think of anything weird until I saw my phone. Soon my phone began to blow up. I opened my phone and called my mom.
"Hello?" I questioned.
"Where the hell have you been?" my mom questioned.
I explained everything that happened.
"We will figure this out, sweetie." She explained.
My parents were coming home that day, so it was a waiting game.

Bailey
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
7:00 am
My story was weirdly similar to Olivia's and Zack's. The one difference was the fact I kept breaking the faucet in my hospital room. My mind convinced itself that it was just a faulty faucet. Now I know it was something more significant.

Evan
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
7:00am
I was at home for the three days I was out. My parents are doctors; also, they knew this was happening. My parents were overly prepared for this day. When I woke up, I had oxygen in my nose. I was extremely sore from the events before. I looked at my surrounding to see my room was clean. I also saw the rock in my hand, but it wasn't glowing anymore. This was when my mom walked in.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi sweetie, How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Can I have some water?"
She left my room and came back with a water bottle.
"Why me?" I asked.
I took a sip of water.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Why was I chosen to do this?"
"I don't know, sweetie; I'm glad we could predict it, though."
I went limp on my pillow. I began to stare at my selling.
"I know it sucks now, Evan, but it's going to be okay." She explained.

Missy
Tuesday
May 28, 2019
6:00am
I woke up to see my mom sitting on my bed. She soon turned to see me.
"Oh, thank god." She hugged me,
"What happened?" I asked.
"Y-you were out for a couple of days."
"A couple of days?"
"Ya, but now we can go."
I was still confused about the events from before. The rock from earlier was still in my hand. Before I could comprehend why the color from the stone was gone. I was rushed to our car.