Chapter#14:The Night

Evan
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
8:00pm
We were once again at the house. I was extremely shaken up, and I was not alone. So we decided to play games inside. We were making dinner when someone bolted into the cabin. She soon ran into the bathroom. A girl with ocean blue eyes and blonde hair soon followed. She had two suitcases she was holding as well as a backpack.
"Hi." She said.
"Bailey!" Ollie cheered.
She got up and hugged Bailey awkwardly.
"Ya, sorry about her." She pointed to the bathroom. "That's Eva, my friend I told you about."
"Nothing weird happened to you?"
"No."
"Good."
"What happened??"
We explained everything that just happened. Before Bailey could say anything, the door behind us opened.

Zack
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
8:30 pm
I woke up in a cold sweat. I heard a commotion coming from the living room. I managed to get up and got a sweatshirt on. I soon saw everyone gathered in the living room.
"Hey!" I said shakily.
"How are you feeling?" Evan asked.
"Like garbage."
I saw Ollie standing. Her eye was swollen shut and all sort of black and purple. I slowly walked up to her.
"Did I do that?" I asked.
She shook her head. I hugged her.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"Hey, look, it's okay. What matters is that we are okay, and we are together." She said to me.
She then proceeded to turn around and began to talk to the group.

Ollie
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
9:00pm
I was relieved we were all together for once. But, we needed to find some answers before anything else happened.
"Okay, let's eat, and then we need to talk," I announced.
"Let's have a fire," Sam said.
This weirdly made Zack panic.
"Are you okay?" Evan asked Zack.
He explained what happened that night. Evan and I looked at each other.
"Hey Zack, What color of hair did the lady have?" I asked.
"Bright red, why?" Zack explained.
Evan explained what happened to us. I felt the blood drain from my face. Soon Missy pulled me into the kitchen.

Missy
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
9:30 pm
Ollie looked like she just saw a ghost. Once we got to the kitchen, I decided to say something.
"You good?"
"W-we were attacked by the same lady who shot Zack." She explained.
"Oh."
Soon Bailey came into the kitchen.
"So we have powers?" Bailey asked.
"Yep," I responded.
"Sorry about earlier." Ollie apologized.
"Nah, your good. You just caught me off guard."
"What happened to your eye?"
"Zack."

Bailey
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
10:00pm
We passed the Walmart that was swarmed by police cars. Around this time, Eva, like a child, screamed.
"I have to go to the bathroom."
"Are you kidding me?" I continued. "You have to wait until we get there."
We finally made it to the house. Eva just jumped out of my car and ran into the house. This left me with our bags. I carried them in and was caught off guard by a hug. Things were weird trying to get used to these people in my life. Then ollie apologized for hugging me. I shrugged it off and helped them cook dinner. We ate and then headed outside and started a fire.
We made s'mores, and then Eva, Zack, Missy, and I went to bed.

Sam
Wednesday
June 5, 2019
11:00pm
Once everyone went to bed, Evan and I pulled out my grandparent's boxes.
"Why didn't you read the letter?" Ollie brought up to Evan.
"What letter?" I asked.
"A letter my crazy great-grandfather left my dad," Evan explained.
"Can I read it?"
"Sure?"
Evan handed me the letter.
"I-I don't think he's crazy," I explained.
I suddenly remembered a journal my grandma attempted to give my mom. I started to dig into the box.
"Whatcha doing?" Ollie questioned.
"Give me a second," I responded.
I found a brown leather book. The name Lily was engraved at the top. I quickly opened it and began to read.
"This is my great-grandma's notebook." I continued. "I'll read this and get back to you."
Evan and Ollie soon headed to bed. I went to my room and began to read.