Chapter#30:One year Later

Ollie
The events of last year have been something that is still on my mind. I'm much happier. Evan and I got married in June. It was a celebration of the one year of what happened. I still love him like every day is our last. Milo was born in February of this year. We got out happily ever after if you read to this part.
Thank you!

Evan
I had to grow up a lot after the events of June last year. Ollie and I got married, and she gave birth to milo. I love them both significantly. We couldn't get any happier. Everyone moved to Missouri after the events of last year. We finished school in a small high school nearby. Ollie is currently getting a nursing degree. I'm getting my teaching degree online.
No one knows about the events. Well, I guess that's changed now.

Sam
Hi guys,
I know this sounds crazy. It's crazy we survived what we did. It one year later, Bailey and I are still happily together. I'm in school to be a biologist at the College of the Ozarks. I'm not alone gratefully. Bailey and Ollie are here. We live at home, which is already like a dorm. We are safe now, and that's all that matters.

Bailey
Crazy, I know a high school relationship lasting longer than six months. Well, we are, and it's still amazing. Eva went home after the events of last year. She soon moved back to go to college at the University of Michigan. I go to college with Ollie and Sam. I'm going to school for forensic science. We have kept a low profile since the events of last year. We're safe from the compound, and that's all that matters.

Zack
Thomas. After the events last year and building trust with my parents, I was reluctant to date. My friends are in happy relationships with each other, and I was a sad gay. I complained to missy about this for a while until she got a boyfriend. Then at Ollie and Evans's reception, I saw him. We instantly fell for each other. I made sure his parents weren't a part of any weird organizations. He was expected, and he thinks my powers are incredible.
I went into the work field immediately after high school. I'm happy with my new family and new love.

Missy
As Zack said, I found someone. His name is Quinn. We met in class. We go to the same community college. He knows about everything. Initially, he was freaked out, but now he thinks it's fantastic. Living with my big family of around thirty people is still crazy. We make it work somehow. I love them all, and now we are all safe. We might grow up at an average pace now.