Chapter#9: Roadtrip Part 2

Evan
Tuesday
June 4, 2019
8:00 am 
        <WreckageEvan>Hey bro, are you at the cabin?
        <UnhitchedSam>Yeah
        <WreckageEvan>Cool, can you send me the address?
    He proceeded to do so. Sorry, I don't feel safe giving the address even to this day. Anyway, I headed to his grandparent's cabin. I drove up to see a guy grabbing some boxes from his car. He had brown hair poking out of a backward baseball cap.
        "Hey, are you Sam Healy?" I asked the kid.
        "Yeah, who are you?" He asked.
        "I'm Evan Whittington."
        "Who?" He continued, "Nah, I'm just messing with you. Thanks for coming."
        "Ya, thank you for opening your grandparent's cabin." 
"Well, let's head inside, I guess."
    I grabbed my suitcase and headed inside. The outside was smaller than the mansion that was hiding on the inside.
        "Wow!" I said.
         "Yeah."
    After a couple of minutes of silence when I remembered the boxes. I also noticed he had blue broncos pants and didn't have a shirt.
       "I'm going to get a shirt on. I will be right back."
   He went into a room on the first floor. I began to walk around the first floor of the cabin.
        "What are those boxes for?:" I shouted to Sam from the kitchen.
        "Something drew me to ask for stuff from my great-grandparents." He explained from the other room.
        "Wait, Really?"
        "Yeah, why?"
    He came out of the room.
       "Well, my great-grandfather left my dad a letter."
        "Is that the clue?"
        "Yeah."
         "Why couldn't you just send it over the chat?"
         "Ollie was attacked... It's going to get worse."
         "Holy shit."
    He headed to the kitchen.
        "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked.
        "Sure, what do you have?" I responded.
        "Energy drinks, Gatorade, lemonade, tea, and water."
        "What kinda energy drinks do you have?"
         "Monsters mostly."
          "Do you have white?"
   "Yeah."
    He soon handed me a can.
        "So what now?" He asked me.
        "We wait," I responded.

Sam
Tuesday
June 4, 2019
8:00 am
    I woke up that morning getting the text from Evan. I got off the couch and noticed that I threw my shirt off while I was sleeping. I didn't have time to look for it. So I decided to go outside and started to get the boxes out of my car. On my second run, a white Nissan pulled up. A pale, tall guy was wearing flannel and skinny jeans. He had a black t-shirt under his flannel. A necklace hung around his neck with dog tags at the end of it. 
     I decided to mess with him. We talked about everything that happened.

Missy
Tuesday
June 4, 2019
8:00 am
    We got up; I knew Ollie was nervous. We began our car ride once again. It was nine when we finally left. We ate snacks and jammed to Disney songs. We got to Durango around eight that day. A tall, pale guy with dirty blonde hair came out the door.  
        "Hi." He said to Ollie.
        "Hey," Ollie responded.
    She was blushing. 

Ollie
Tuesday
June 4, 2019 
8:00 pm
        "Welp, I'm gonna leave you two to your meet-cute," Missy said as she headed inside.
        "I'm sorry about her," I said, facepalming.
        "It's fine." he laughed.
    We both headed inside.
        "Sam!" he screamed. 
        "Can we eat some dinner? I'm starving." Missy complained.
    Sam soon came out of his room.
        "We can go to get food from Walmart," Sam explained.
        "I kinda wanted to get food from a restaurant." I pipped in.
        "There's a pizza hut."
         "I'm down."
         "Same here." Missy and Evan pipped in.
         "Hey Sam, Where are girls sleeping?" I asked.
         "Upstairs...Just choose a room." He explained.
    I grabbed Missy's hand and headed upstairs. We grabbed our suitcases before we headed up. I closed the door.
        "Meet cute? Really?"
    She fell on the bed laughing. We both then headed downstairs.
        "Okay, let's go," I said.

Zack
Tuesday
June 4, 2019
8:00pm
    I woke up early. A lady in a lab coat was knocking on my window. I soon brought it slightly down. 
       "Hi," I said.
        "Are you Zack Coleson?" She asked.
         "Yeah, why?"
          "We need to talk."
          "Okay, talk to me."
          "Get out of your car."
          "Um, I'm good."
           "Ugh, okay, fine."
    I saw her begin to reach for a gun. I quickly started the car and backed up. She managed to get a single shot that hit my shoulder. I soon stopped the car once again. I got out and slammed my car door. A burst of fire soon came from my hands. I got back into my car and left. I pulled into a nearby Mcdonald's parking lot.
    I opened the car door once again and threw up. I took off my shirt and tore it. I tied it around my shoulder. I put my sweatshirt on. Adrenaline was keeping me alive. I stopped and pulled my phone out. I attempted to call Evan but passed out. After a while, I got enough consciousness to call Evan again. 
       "Hey," Evan's voice comes from my phone.
        "Hi," I responded.
         "Where are you?"
    I didn't have the energy to respond.
        "Zack!"
        "I need you to come and get me."
        "Why?"
        "I was shot."
        "Holy shit."
    I managed to send him my location.
        "I'm going to take a nap," I said, falling into a loopy state.
        "Zack, NO!" He screamed. "We are on our way."

Bailey
Tuesday
June 4, 2019
8:00 pm
    We got on the road once again. We only made it to Shreveport, Louisiana. Don't worry; Eva and I are still a part of the Night's events.