~Sleepovers~

The night before the train was set to leave for Hogwarts I tiptoed across the hall and into Draco’s room, he was lying on his bed in a black silk button up shirt, unbuttoned, and jeans. I jumped onto the bed and he laid down his magazine he was reading.

“What are you doing in here Stormy?” he asked.

“I wanted to spend the night with you Draco.” I stated

“You shouldn’t be in here it’s late.” He said and sat up his face just centimeters away from mine.

“I want to be with you tonight, since you might not be going back to Hogwarts with me.” I said sadly.

“Okay but be quite.” He said.

“I always am.” I smirked and kissed him lightly on the lips.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I removed his shirt from his body and threw it to the floor. He rolled over pinning my underneath him, his hands slowly made their way under my shirt. The kisses started to become rougher with every second, I broke the kiss needing air, and his lips began to travel down my neck, my chest, and my stomach.

He unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them to the floor. I reached up and ran my thumb over his cold face; I pushed my fingers through his hair and pulled his face back down towards mine. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, I moaned into the kiss and pulled him closer to me, if that was even possible.

“Draco.”I moaned. I felt him smirk into my neck he undone the clasps on my bra and pulled it away from my body leaving my chest exposed, the cold air hit my body and I shivered a bit. Draco leaned down and started kissing my breast I could feel him getting hard against my stomach I ran my hands down his back and to his hips, my nails dug into his skin as he started to bite me.

His hands made their way down my body and stopped and the hem of my shorts, slowly he pulled them down with my panties and discarded them. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his body was pressed against mine and I couldn’t take it anymore. It was so over whelming I wanted him so bad, I could tell he wanted me just as bad but he wasn’t acting on it just yet.

“Draco.” I moaned once more. I quickly pulled down his boxers and he kicked them to the floor.

“Don’t scream.” He said as he placed himself at my entrance. I nodded my head and took a deep breath as he thrust inside of me. My nails dug further into his skin, I think I broke skin. He moved deeper inside of me. I wanted to scream his name but I bit my lower lip trying to stay calm.

“Say my name.” he whispered in my ear. I kept my mouth closed, but once he picked up pace and went harder it was hard to. He thrust again and I moaned out his name. he came inside of me and I moaned again, this time louder than before.

“What is going on in here?” Mrs.Malfoy’s voice rang out as she opened the door and stepped inside. We both turned to look at her, her face with pale white then bright red with embarrassment, finally realizing what she saw.

“Oh good heavens.” She said “I’m so sorry.” She sounded frightened; she closed the door and ran off down the hall.

“Oh lord, Draco.” I said my face starting to turn with embarrassment. “We probably just gave your mother a heart attack.”

“Don’t worry about it, she will be fine.” He said pulling out and falling beside me.

“Yeah whatever.” I said and turned away from him.

“I love you Stormy.” He said and pulled me over to him, he kissed my neck then leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I love you too.” I said and fell asleep in his arms.

“Stormy!!” I heard Rainy yell as she walked into Draco’s room “Oh my God, Mrs. Malfoy said she saw something last night she wishes she didn’t, I just didn’t think she was talking about this.”

My face turned red once more as I remembered Mrs. Malfoy walking in on us.

“Shut up Rainy.” I said, my bags are in my room I will be ready to go I a bit.” She left the room after that.

I turned around and saw Draco with a smirk on his face.

“That was the best night of my life.” He said and kissed me. “What do you say we have another round?”

“How about not, my mom, or your dad, or Candy could walk in this time.” I said. He sighed and said okay.

“How about a shower then?” he asked. I thought about it for a minute.

“Fine, but lock the door.” I said. He got out of bed and walked over to the door, not bothering to cover up, and locked it.

“I will start the shower.” He said and walked into the bathroom, I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling; last night had been the best night of my life. I was truly happy me and Draco were together.

“Come on beautiful.” He said and picked me up out of the bed and carried me into the bathroom.

“Last night was the best night of my life.” I said as he sat me down on my feet.

“Same here, I love being with you Stormy.” He said. I smiled and kissed him.

The water washed over my cool body instantly warming me up. Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back giving him more access.

I turned facing him and stood on my tiptoes so I could kiss him.

“I love you so much Draco.” I said

“I love you too, more than you can possibly think.” He said.

He leaned down and kissed me once more. He lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the cold shower wall and began to plant kisses down my neck and back up again.