~Shrieking Shack~

Hogwarts didn’t change much, the only things that were different was the fact that Snape was headmaster, and that the house tables were much emptier at the welcome back feast. The herd of first years was pretty sad, as it turned out they mostly consisted of Slytherin’s, I figured that they were death eaters kids, sending them here so they can keep an eye on them I bet.

“Stormy? Are you okay?” my sister asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I told her. “I just wish Draco was here right now that’s all.” I said.

“He will be here sooner than you think.” She said. I looked at her completely confused.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said like it was some kind of secret.

After dinner I went down to the common room not really feeling like doing anything else. I stretched out on the couch and looked into the fire that was burning in the fire place. Yeah it was still summer, almost fall but it was freezing in the dungeons. I closed my eyes and curled up into a ball. I began to fall asleep.

I didn’t know how long I had been asleep, but when I finally woke up someone had thrown a blanket over my shoulders, the fire died down, and the sky had turned to pitch black instead of the dusty grey color it was.

The common room was dark but I could see a pair of sparkling green eyes across the room. I froze; it scared the crap out of me. I didn’t know who or what it was. That was until Goyle came out of the shadows and stepped into the light.

“You scared the shit out of me Goyle.” I said. He laughed

“Yeah I can tell.” He said. I sat up and he came over and sat beside me. “Malfoy sent you a letter.”

He handed me a small envelope that had my name written on it in Draco’s handwriting.

“Thanks Goyle.” I said and gave him a hug. “What time is it anyway?”

“Um, I think it is almost five.” He said.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked.

“Couldn’t sleep.” He said, he stood up and started to walk up the stairs but stopped and turned around. “Some of us are going to skip the first day tomorrow and go to Hogsmead, I was wondering if you wanted to join us.”

I thought about it for a minute and nodded my head. “Yeah sure I would love to, who all is going?”

“Your sister, Blaise, Crabbe, Parkinson, Adrian, and me.” he said.

“Ugh, Pansy? Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know, she just wanted to go so whatever.” He said “Goodnight.”