~Hell Begins~

Things changed a lot after dad died. Mom was putting her life back together one piece at a time. Rainy was getting back on track her and Blaise went to the next stage in their relationship, he bought her a promise ring, she was spending more and more time with him. And then there was me, I pushing everyone away, I was running from my problems, from my family, from the one guy I really cared about. Draco.

It was the middle of June, it was raining out and I was sitting inside my bedroom, thinking about the upcoming year at Hogwarts. With Dumbledore dead Snape was the new Headmaster. Death Eaters were controlling the ministry and the school. Hogwarts was no longer safe for Muggles and Mudbloods or even Half Bloods. It was going to be a hard year especially with the battle coming up soon.

“Dear we need to get to the Malfoy’s soon you need to get ready.” My mother said coming into the room.

“Ok I will be down in a minute.” I said and my mother left the room closing the door behind her. Mom changed a lot since dad died. She was nicer to us kids but she was harsh to everyone else around her, she knew something bad was gonna happen.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself, my now black hair with red highlights was messed up and my dark eyeliner was all over the place. I brushed out my hair and fixed my eyeliner and put on a black knee length dress with fish nets and some black Demonia Bordello shoes. I put the silver and gold necklace Draco got me and put it on along with my silver hoops and my black skull ring. I walked out of my bathroom to find Rainy sitting on my bed.

 “Are you ready to go?” she asked me. I nodded my head and she left my room with me following. We apperated to the Malfoy Manor, Mrs. Malfoy was waiting for us

“Good morning girls.” She said to my sister and me. I smiled in return and she and my mother lead us to the library where the other Death Eaters were waiting. Voldemort was not there yet, but I saw that Mr. Malfoy has got out of Azkaban. He was sitting on Draco’s left and I took a seat on his right.

“Hello, Draco.” I said to him. He didn’t say anything he just nodded his head.

‘Ok then…’ I said to myself. The Dark Lord joined us soon after.

 “Where is Snape?” he question no one knew we just sat there quietly talking to one another. The Muggle Studies teacher was tied up at the end of the table; she looked like she was in pain just dangling there in front of everyone, not making a noise. Then Snape burst through the door.

“Severus I was beginning to think you lost your way, come we saved you a seat.” Voldemort said. Snape walked over to Voldemort’s left where there was an empty chair and took a seat. Everyone went silent.

“Did you bring any news?” Voldemort asked once Snape took a seat.

“It will happen next Saturday at night fall.” He said in his monotone voice. One of the other Death Eaters then spoke.

“I heard different My Lord; someone from the Ministry said that the boy would be moved on the 30th of this month the day before he turns 17.” He said.

 “This is a false statement.” Snape said. He continued on but I tuned it out.

Then Bellatrix cleared her throat and said, “I will volunteer myself for this task, My Lord.” I rolled my eyes, we all knew that Bellatrix had a thing for the Dark Lord but no one knew why.

“I want to kill the boy.” She finished. Then the woman let out a scream.

“Wormtail!!” Voldemort shrieked everyone turned to him. “Did I not tell you to keep our quest quiet?”

“Y-yes my Lord.” He stuttered.

“Right away, My Lord.” And he ran off somewhere. Voldemort droned on and on about how he had to kill Harry and that he needed a new wand because his and Harry’s had a boned. Then he went and got Mr. Malfoy’s wand and broke it. Mr. Malfoy looked frightened for a moment, then Voldemort swished the wand and the Muggle Studies teacher floated over the table,

 “it is her belief that Muggles are not the different from us and she seems to think we should mate with them.” He said. I heard Bellatrix fake a gag and the woman said something to Snape about him helping her and that they were friends.

Voldemort shouted the killing curse and the teacher dropped to the table dead, I jumped a little when she hit the table but not enough to notice. Draco looked as if he was about to cry but he held in back.

“Naggini, dinner.” Voldemort said and the snake slithered onto the table, and ate the teacher. I looked away at the sight I could not bear this, it was just too much.

Voldemort disappeared at the meeting was concluded. Everyone apperated out except, Bellatrix, my mother, sister and I and of course the Malfoy’s.

The days past at the time to go after Potter arrived the older Death Eaters went after him, while Draco, Rainy, Blaise and I stayed at the Malfoy Manor with my mom and Mrs. Malfoy. Blaise was with Rainy in her room at the Malfoy’s and I was with Draco and Candy in his room.

I was sprawled out on Draco’s bed wearing a pair of sleep shorts and a purple and black tank top with Candy lying beside me asleep, Draco was pacing back and forth in front of the double doors leading out to the balcony. I slowly got off the bed and walked over to him,

“Draco,” I said putting my hand on his shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

He turned toward me, “Nothing I’m fine just a little worried I guess.” He said.

 “About what?” I asked him.

 “Nothing it doesn’t matter.” He said shaking his head.

 “Aright.” I said, “I’m going to take Candy to her room, I’ll be back and then you are really going to tell me what’s wrong.” I told him.

He smiled and said, “Aright.” I kissed him on the cheek before I walked out of the room with Candy.