~Home For the Holidays~

Yay first upload of the new year! Haha I hope you all enjoy the new chapter. Comment, Vote, and Like, I would really love it!~Vega

We got back to the house, Willow, Rainy and I decided to go relax in the pool. We raced up the stairs and into our spate rooms and put on our swimsuits. I put on a sundress over my swimsuit; I put some sandals on, and grabbed a towel.

I met the girls at the bottom of the stairs and we made our way to the pool. We ran to the basement, past the game room, and out the door leading us to the indoor pool. We put our stuff in separate chairs, took off the clothing we had over our swimsuits, and our shoes.

We lined up, “Ok on the count of three. Ready? One.” I said

“Two,” said willow.

 “Three!” We said at the same time and ran to the pool. We all let go other each other’s hands and we all did cannon balls into the pool.

We came up and busted out laughing. It had been so long since we had all had so much fun together. “I am so happy you’re here, Willow.” I said

 “I know I’m happy I’m here too.” She said. We all laughed again.

“So Willow, have you and Jason talked?” I asked her.

 “Yes we have actually.” I and Rainy exchanged pleased looks and together we said, “Well?”

Willow looked at us then she had a huge smile on her face and said, “We are together.”

“Awww!” said Rainy.

“You guys are cute together.” I told her.

 “Yup.” She said.

“You should have him come over.” I said.

“Your parents wouldn’t mind would they?” she asked.

 “Nope they are barely ever home.” Rainy said.

 “Yeah, write him and tell to come over. And Rainy can tell Blaise to come over, Draco is already here. We can make it a party.” I told her.

“Ok.” She said. We got out of the pool and dried off, we went into the bird cage, a giant room we had next to the pool, Rainy and Willow sent letters to the guys inviting them over for a few days so we could have some fun, while my parents were out of town. Afterwards we went and chilled in the hot tub. Just talking girl talk and talking about boys and all that good stuff.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we all got quite. My mom, Dad, Draco, and Candy came out from the shadows, my mom, and dad had to boxes in their hands and Draco was carrying Candy.

“Hello, girls. Why don’t you get out of the hot tub for a moment? We have something for you.” Mom said. Willow, Rainy and I climbed out of the hot tub and dried off. We sat down at the table and my mom put the Boxes in front of Rainy and I, “Go ahead and open them girls.” She said.

I pulled the lid off my boxes and out jumped a white and brown English bull dog puppy. A smile lit up my face I looked over to see that Rainy had a Black English bull dog puppy in her arms.

“Happy Birthday Girls.” My mom said to us. I got up and hugged her and said,

“Thank you mom, dad.” Rainy did the same.

“Well what are you going to name them?” Dad asked. Rainy said,

 “I think I will name mine…Bayle.” I thought about what I was going to name mine. I looked up at the night sky and said, “Mine’s name is Moonshine.”

“Those are wonderful names girls.” Mom said. “Well we are going to go put Candy to bed. Oh and we are going out of town for a few days and we are going to leave Candy with your aunt in London So you kids won’t have to watch her. So we will see you in the morning. Good night girls. Good night Draco.” My mother said

. “Good night.” We all said together. I kissed Candy good night and they went back up stairs.

“Draco.” I said.

“Stormy.” He said back. He looked over at Rainy and Willow and they went back in the pool. “You never did tell me who else was there that night.” He said to me.

“What’s your point?” I asked him.

 “I just wanna know that’s all.” He said. Just then an owl flew through the door, it landed in front of me with two letters in its mouth.

“Rainy, Willow the guys wrote back.” I told them.

“Oh read them please.” Willow said. I opened the letters and read them; they both said pretty much the same thing.

“The guys will be here in about an hour it says.” I told them. I looked back at Draco his eyes were dark and cold.

“Who will be here in an hour?” he asked.

“Willow and Rainy boyfriends.” I said to him.

“Oh.” He said.

 “Well are you going to join us in the pool or just stand there all day?” I asked him.

 “Um. Its night.” He told me I rolled my eyes and pushed him into the pool. He came up and said, “I can’t believe you did that.” And to my surprise he was smiling.

 “Well I did.”I told him.

I was standing to close to the edge and he pulled me in. once I came up I swam to the edge and pulled myself up.

 “You did not just pull me in.” I said to him.

 “Oh I think I did.” He said swimming over to the edge where I was.

I got up and walked over to the hot tub hoping that he would follow, and he did. He stopped two feet away and took off his shoes, pants, and his shirt and socks; he got into the hot tub wearing his boxers. They were black and had little skulls all over them. He sat next to me and pulled me close and said,

 “I love you Stormy.” Then he kissed me. I pulled away and said,

“Harry.” He looked at me and said,

“What?”

“That night when I heard you and Snape was there, I turned around to leave and I saw him there listening to you, it was Harry.” I told him.

He looked down at the water and said, “What did he hear?”

“I don’t know he might have heard everything I did. He made me stay there and listen to everything once I tried to leave.” He looked back up at me and said,

“Did he touch you?” I shook my head and said,

“No, he didn’t.” he nodded and looked back at the water.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and said,

“Come with me.” He stood up and followed me, back through the game room, upstairs to the small living room right outside my room. We sat down on the couch and started talking, “Draco just please tell me what’s going on?” I begged him.

“Stormy. We have been over this.” He told me.

“You haven’t told me everything though.”I said to him. “You are really starting to worry me.”

“Please don’t worry about me ok. Everything is going to be fine. Trust me. You are not going to get the mark.” He said.

“What are you talking about? My Mom and dad told me that when we came home that we are getting the mark it’s just a matter of time before that happened and you know it.” I told him. He nodded his head.

“I’m going to make sure you don’t get it though.”

“No Draco your not, he will kill you if you try.” I said tears were forming in my eyes. He wiped my tears as they fell and said,

 “Ok I will stay out of it but I’m still going to protect you.” I smiled and said,

“I never said that you had to stop protecting me.” He smiled back at me and we kissed on last time before the night came to an end.