~When You're Broken~

*Wake up to a sunny day, not a cloud up in the sky, then it starts to rain, my defenses hit the ground and they shatter all around so open and exposed, but I found strength in struggle face to face with my trouble.

When you’re broken in a million little pieces and you’re trying but you can’t hold on any more, every tear falls down for a reason don’t you stop believing in yourself, when your broken.*

The train ride back to London was uneventful. Willow Rainy, Blaise and I just sat there all the way, not talking, not moving, and just setting there. We got to Kings Cross Train Station. And still no one said anything. We got off onto the platform, Harry Potter and his friends were glaring at me and my friends as we got off the train and made our way to find my mother.

We couldn’t find her or my father, a few moments past and I heard someone yelling my name,

“Stormy, Stormy.” I looked to see who it was. Mrs. Malfoy was making her way to us, followed by Draco. He wouldn’t look me in the eyes.

“Mrs. Malfoy, where is my mother and father?” I asked her.

“I’m sorry, you mother couldn’t make it… something, came up.” She said, I just nodded my head and followed her out of the train station.

Draco’s Pov.

I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed, if I told Stormy she would never forgive me for not trying to stop what had just happened. But if I didn’t tell Stormy, she would never know that I had anything to do with it, and then there was the fact that someone else would tell her then she would hate me even more. But I decided not to tell her, at least not until the time was right.

She got off the train with her friends looking for her mother and father, but knowing that she would never see her father again killed him,

 “Stormy, Stormy.” My mother yelled as we walked over to them. I kept my eyes glued to the floor I couldn’t look at her I just couldn’t.

 “Mrs. Malfoy, where is my mother and father?” She asked.

Crap she knew something was up. I said to myself.

“Im sorry, your mother couldn’t make it... something came up.” She said. We went out to the car and the ride to Stormy’s house was unbearably quiet.

We finally got to her house and followed her and her sister and Willow inside.

Stormy’s Pov

We got to the house and Mrs. Malfoy and Draco followed us inside. To my surprise when we got inside, my grandparents were there, they came all the way from California to England? Why? I could hear the quiet sobs come from my mother in the living room.

 “You mother would like to speak to you two.” Mrs. Malfoy said. Her voice began to crack. What was going on? Who died? I asked myself. I walked into the living room with Rainy by my side. My mother stood up, tear streaks were covering her face,

 “Girls sit down please.” We walked over and sat on the couch, my mother pulled a chair up in front of the couch and sat down. She took one of my hands and one of Rainy’s in her own.

“Girls,” my mother said. “I have no idea how to tell you this but…” She paused and took a deep breath; tears began to roll down her face once again.

“Mom what’s going on?”I asked her.

“Yeah where’s dad?” Rainy asked.

 “Girls, your father, your father has been killed.”

It hit me like a car hitting a deer in the middle of the road at night.

“What?” I whispered. Tears were in my eyes, I felt like I couldn’t breathe.