~The Truth~

I went back to Draco’s room after I put Candy in her room. Draco was still pacing about the room stopping every now and then to glance out the window.

“Draco are you sure nothing is bothering you?” I asked him back down on his bed.

“I don’t really know how to tell you this Stormy.” He said still pacing.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“That night that your dad was killed I was there.” He said.

“So you couldn’t have stopped what happened.” I said he walked over to the bed and sat beside me.

“I caused what happened.” He said keeping all eye contact on the floor.

“What are you trying to say?” I asked him

“That night Lord Voldemort was searching for your dad no one knew where he was, so he sent us out looking for him, I’m the one that found him.” He said outside the clouds got dark and the thunder started to roll. “He begged me not to call him but I did, if it wasn’t for me your dad would still be alive right now.” He finished. I was mad yeah; I was so mad that I didn’t even wanna yell at him. I slowly got up from the bed and walked out of the room and across the hall to my room.

But did that stop the famous Draco Malfoy? Nope, not at all. He followed me into my room and closed the door behind him.

“Are you going to say anything?” he asked.

I stood facing the other side of the room and didn’t answer him.

He pulled on my arm turning me towards him. “Answer me.” he said, I slapped him as my reply.

“How is that for a reply?” I asked him. “I can’t believe you did that my father trusted you…I trusted you.” I yelled at him as tears rolled down my face. He pulled me into him and kissed me. I pulled free from him and slapped him yet again.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” he asked me

“Don’t touch me ever again Draco Malfoy never again. Don’t even talk to me.” I yelled at him. He just stood there dumbstruck. “What the hell is your problem?” he demanded.

“Leave Draco now.” I yelled he didn’t move once again I yelled at him, “Leave before I make you!!” he still didn’t budge. “MALFOY GET YOUR ASS OUT NOW!!” I yelled pushing him out of my room.

Once I opened the door Rainy, Blaise, my mother and Draco’s were all standing right there.

“What the hell is going on down here?” my mother asked. I glared at Malfoy

“Ask him.”

I said and pulled Rainy into my room closing the door. But of course Blaise opened the door and came in joining us on the bed.