~Clubbing~

We swam around in the pool for awhile until our fingers started to look like raisins.

“Let’s go clubbing to night ya want to just me you and your sister, look for some guys have some fun.” Willow said. I was considering it.

“Yeah ok, but I call dibs on the hottest one there.” I said to her. She nodded and we walked into our separate rooms to change into dry clothes.

Later that afternoon we knocked on Rainy’s door. She opened it after the third time we knocked and she let us in.

“What’s up ladies?” she asked us with a smile on her face.

“What’s up with that smile the size of the Nile?” Willow asked her.

“Nothing is there a reason you came in here?” she asked. The smile still spread across her face.

“Yeah we wanted to know if you wanted to go clubbing with us tonight.” I said.

“Oh yeah sure, but do you mind if Blaise comes?” she asked I shook my head and Willow said no. “Ok what time are we leaving?” she asked.

“Hmm, around six, I guess.” I said. She smiled and closed the door after we walked out.

“What was up with that smile?” I asked Willow she shrugged her shoulders.

“I have no clue but we better get ready to go.” She said. I nodded my head and walked back to my room.

I took a shower and let the warm water wash away all my worries. I was going to try and loosen by for tonight. I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner, I shaved my legs and washed my body with peppermint body wash, I wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked into the walk-in closet I had at the Malfoy’s, I completely ignored the long dress and went straight toward the short cocktail dresses I could wear clubbing. I picked out a black silk and leather dress that went down about mid thigh and some black heels. I pulled on the dress and walked out of the closet with shoes in hand. I put on light make up and my heels. I put on a black ribbon layer necklace, a skull and cross charm bracelet, hoop earrings and my skull ring.

I opened the door and walked down the hall to Rainy’s room, she emerged wearing a hot pink dress that went down to her knees and black heels.

“You look hot.” She said.

“Yeah whatever you look way better.” I said. She shrugged her shoulders and we walked down the hall to Willows room. I knocked on the door and she opened it, she was standing there in a yellow cocktail dress mid thigh, she was also wearing yellow heels.

“Wow you two look hot.” She said to us. I rolled my eyes.

“Not this again please.” I said. She held up her hands in defeat and closed the door behind her.