~Diagon Alley & Kings Cross~

I am deticating this to Laurel_LivLuvLuxx because, she was an amzing friend on Quizilla and helped me decided to post this story on here, Thank you for all for help and being here when I need you!! Love you girl!~Vega

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days after Draco told me he didn’t care about me just flew by and before I knew it, it was the day before we would be returning to Hogwarts.

Me and Rainy ran down Diagon Alley and into Fred and George's joke shop. The whole street was empty and no one knew why The Joke Shop was so packed. We entered the shop and saw Fred and George standing on the stairs staring down and all the little kids running around the store.

The twins were the only ones of Harry Potter's friends that didn’t hate me and Rainy we were actually really close friends. They would do anything for us and we would do anything for them.

"Well well well, f it isn’t the cutest twins in the world." they said together. It was so cute when they did that.

We shopped around for a while and bought a bunch of stuff that we found interesting and we got an amazing discount on everything. We walked out of the shop and right into, the one the only, Draco Malfoy.

"Oh I’m sorry dears we weren’t watching where we were going." said Mrs.Malfoy’s.

 "It's alright Mrs.Malfoy it was completely our fault." I said. She smiled.

 "Mother look at the time we better be going." said Draco.

 Mrs. Malfoy nodded and said, "Well girls I guess we will see you tomorrow at the train station." we nodded and they walked off.

We went home after that since it was getting late I took a shower and got into bed.

I woke up the next morning ready to go back to school maybe this year will be better than I think it will.

I crawled out of bed and walked over to my closet and put on some real clothes.I walked out of my room and down stairs with my luggage behind me.

"Are you ready to go dear?" my mom asked me.

 "Yes Mother." I said. She nodded her head and motioned for Rainy to come into the living room. We gathered around the fire place and used the Floo Network to get to the train station, dad went first, then I went with Candy, Rainy and Mom followed closely behind me.

Once we were all there we saw the Malfoy’s standing close by so of course we had to go over and talk to them.

"Ahh Mr. Carmichael how are you?" Mrs. Malfoy said to my dad.

“Very well. And how are you and Draco after what happened to Lucius?" my father asked.

A few weeks ago Lucius Malfoy was arrested on Death Eater charges which we all knew were correct. It is one of the reasons why Draco was chosen for some sort of mission this year. Although he never did tell me what it was about.

I could feel Draco watching me I felt very uncomfortable.

"Stormy." he said to me, I glared at him in response. I looked away; just then everyone was being rushed onto the train.

"You all had better go."Said my mom. I kissed Candy and my parent’s goodbye and walked to the train.

Stormy, Rainy, and Draco followed the rows of compartments to the Slytherin compartments. They walked in and Rainy sat down next to Blaise and Draco sat next to Pansy his Ugly ass girlfriend. Me on the other hand I kept on walking. I went and sat next to three of my best friends, Chase, Jason, and Mason. I sat next to Jason and across from Mason. From where I was you could see the disappointment on Draco's face. 'What did he not want me to have friends or something?' I thought to myself.

"So, Stormy how was your summer?" Jason asked me.

"Terrible" I said still looking at Dr-Malfoy.

"Oh I see Jason said looking at Malfoy, but the thing is he was glaring at him instead.Within a few minutes the train was off and we were on our way back to Hogwarts.