~Christmas Party~

I was in my room with Willow and Rainy getting ready for Slughorn’s Christmas Party, Rainy and Willow were goofing around and doing each other’s hair and makeup while I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

“Done you think you should be getting ready, Stormy?” Rainy said.

“Oh uh yeah. I’m going to go take a shower.” I said and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water, and stepped inside the shower. I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I shaved and washed my body with vanilla body wash and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself, I walked over to the sink, brushed my hair and teeth, and then I dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and got my outfit for the night and went back into the bathroom to put it on.

I walked out of the bathroom and I let Rainy and Willow straighten my hair. They did my make up dark eyeliner and purple eye shadow. You could really see my black highlights. And my eye makeup really made my eyes pop. We made our way down to the common room where we met Blaise. He gave Rainy a kiss on the cheek and said,

 “You look lovely Rainy.” She smiled and shyly said,

“Thank you.”

“Oh and Stormy, Draco told me to tell you that he had something’s to take care of but he would meet you at the party.” He said.

 “Ok thank you Blaise.” I said to him and we made our way out of the common room and up to the fifth floor to Professor Slughorn’s Christmas Party.

We were all at the party having fun. There was still no sign of Draco. Slughorn’s was surprised to see my sister there because she wasn’t part of Slughorn’s prized students, but Blaise invited her. I on the other hand had to be in the “Slug Club” I was one of the smarter potions students right below Harry and surprisingly above Hermione.

We heard voices and we all turned towards the doors.

“Aw, take your hands off me, filthy squib.” I heard Draco say.

“Professor Slughorn, Sir. I've just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor.” Filch said, “He claims to have been invited to your party.”

“Okay, okay, I was gate crashing.” Draco said. I was hurt that he said that because I had invited him to come with me. “Happy?”

Snape pushed past us and said, “I’ll escort him out.”

“Certainly, professor.” Draco said

“All right, everyone, carry on, carry on.” Said Slughorn.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” I said to my friends and I followed Draco and Snape out of the room.

I hide behind a wall listening to Draco and Snape’s conversation. “You had to? And you didn't.” Snape said.

“What's it to you?” Draco asked

“A squat of attention.” Snape said, “I made the unbreakable vow.” I was shocked when he said that. I wanted to turn and walk off but I turned to see Harry standing behind me. He put his finger to his lips saying not to talk. I just turned back around and listened to the conversation.

“I don't need protection. I was chosen for this.” Draco said. I felt the tears gather in my eyes. “Out of all of us. Me.” He said.

“You're afraid, Draco.” Said Snape, “You'd hate to consider it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you!” he begged

“No!” Draco yelled, “I was chosen. This is my moment.” He stormed off afterwards.

I went back to the party and told Rainy and Willow that I wasn’t feeling too good and that I was going back to the common room.

I ran up stairs and changed into my pajamas.