~Sweet Surprises~

Stormy woke up the next morning to a little white bunny sitting in a cage eating a carrot with some white roses on top of the cage. With the flowers was a note in a white envelope.

    -Stormy Carmichael-

I will love you until the day I die. Until the world stops turning. You are my one and only. I hope to be with you for the rest of my life. Until hell freezes over. You are my love, my life, and one day you will be my wife. I love you

                                                                                                -Draco Malfoy-

Stormy smiled and got out of bed thinking it was going to be a great day. She walked down stairs to talk about weddings and bridal magazines. She instantly changed her mind.

“You and Willow are bride’s maids and Candy is the flower girl.” She said.

“She will look so cute. What about a dress?” I asked.

“We are going shopping today so be prepared.” She said.

“Oh I will be, what about dresses for me and Willow?” I asked. Got them circled in this magazine.” She said holding out a bridle magazine. I flipped to the page that was turned down; there in the middle of the page was a red circle around an emerald-green strapless silk-satin floor length dress. It was beautiful.

“I can’t wait to try it on.” I said. Draco came up behind me and looked at the dress. I put the magazine down and walked over to the sink and put water in the vase I picked up from the counter. Draco came up behind me and put his hands on my hips.

“I can’t wait to see you in that dress, and then take it off you.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“What makes you think that is going to happen?” I asked.

“Just do.” He said kissing my neck. “Do you like the flowers?” he asked.

“They were from you?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said.

“They were beautiful, but the note was kinda corny.” I said, he looked sad about that. “But it was sweet.” I said. He smiled

“There is more to come.” He said before walking out of the kitchen.

“Sweetheart, why don’t you go upstairs and get dressed, we will be leaving soon and find Willow.” She said. I nodded and walked out of the kitchen and up stairs.

I sat the flowers by my bed on the night table and went to change. I put on dark jeans and a dark purple t-shirt; I put on black converses and light colored makeup before I went to find Willow.

The radio was blaring Lady Gaga when I got close to her room, I pushed open the door and walked in, she was shaking her butt in the air and moving around the room.

“You know if you can’t dance then you really shouldn’t.” I said. She turned around with a look of fright on her face.

“Stormy, you scared the shit outta me.” she said.

“Well, maybe you should turn it down a bit and things like this wouldn’t happen.” I said. “Come on down, we are going over wedding plans.” I said walking out of the room.

“Stormy there you are!” I turned and saw Rainy running towards me her long red hair flowing behind her.

“Yeah what’s up?” I asked.

“Well, since you don’t have a date for the wedding and all, I sent an owl to Charles asking him if he would come with you and he just replied saying that he would love to.” She said. I looked at her shocked.

“What!?” I screamed.

“What I thought you would be happy.” She said getting a little sad

“No, I am trust me I am, but what about Draco, we were starting to get along so well and now…” I said trailing off.

“Well, don’t worry about him we have found the perfect date for him as well, to get him off your back.” She said.

“Who?” I asked a little curious.

“Her name is Star Winslow. She is from Beauxbatons, she is pureblood, and just about as arrogant as Malfoy, they should be perfect for each other.” She said. I nodded my head and she walked off. “Oh and rehearsal is in a few days so Charles and Star are going to be coming over in two days so you guys can all get to know each other more.” She said.

I ran to Draco’s room after Rainy left, I knocked on his door twice before he opened it, his white-blonde hair was flat laying over his left eye, he was wearing a black button up shirt, the first few buttons were undone and he dark jeans, he looked stressed, with the bags under his eyes and the frown on his face.

“Are you okay?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and let me in.

“Why are you here?” he asked in a rough tone.

“I came to warn you that, Rainy has set you up with some skank from Beauxbatons.” I said collapsing on his bed.

“Is she hot?” he asked. I leaned up and looked at him, raising one eyebrow. “What?” he asked. I cocked my head to the side.

“Is she hot? That’s all you can say, and I thought you wanted me back?” I asked standing up to leave. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

“You are the only one I would ever want, Stormy, I love you.” He said, he leaned down and gently placed his lips onto mine. I slid my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him back. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, just as easy and simple, I denied it. He broke away and started to trail kisses down my neck to my collarbone, I let out a soft moan as he began to bite and suck on my neck.

“Draco...” I said, he brought his lips back up to mine.

“What?” he asked kissing me again.

“We should probably stop.” I said pushing him back. He sighed and nodded his head kissing me one last time.

“I will see you later then.” I said walking to the door, he nodded his head and I walked out closing the door behind me.