~Shiny Rocks~

this is just a filler chapter, its short but I hope you guys like it anyways! :)

“Stormy, wake up.” Someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Draco standing over me.

“Draco, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“We were supposed to meet here, remember?” hE asked.

“Of course, you’re late.” I said.

“I know, I’m sorry, things came up.” He explained.

“You wanna talk about it?” I asked, he shook his head and climbed on top of me. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

“I’d rather do something else than talk.” He said and placed his lips on top of mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands roamed down his back, across his hips and back up his chest.

“You have no idea how bad I want you.” He whispered into my ear. I giggled and kissed his neck. I leaned up and pushed him back on the couch climbing on top of him.

“I love you Draco.” I smiled at him. “You mean everything to me.”

I leaned down and kissed him. I started to unbutton his white dress shirt while I kissed down his muscled chest and abs. He moaned when I kissed is lower abs knowing I was getting close to his waistline. I smirked. He sat up and pulled me closer to him.

“I love you too Stormy. I couldn’t image my life without you.” He said and he just stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He took a deep breath at stared at me. “Draco?”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box.

“Draco? What is that?” I asked. He opened the box, a silver diamond ring sat in the box with a single stone.

“Draco.” I breathed.

“Stormy, I want you to marry me.” He said placing the ring on my finger. I just stared at him, eyed wide and hand over my mouth.

“Say something.” He said worried.

“Why?” I asked, I couldn’t help it, it was the first thing that came into my mind.

“What do you mean why? I love you Stormy and I want to be with you forever.” He said like his heart was breaking.

“Where did this come from?” I asked. “I love you Draco I really do, but why would you want to marry me?”

“Because you are my everything. I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have you.” He said looking deep into my eyes. “You are my other half; you make me so incredibly happy. I want to be your husband and make you happy.”

“Really?” I asked tears coming from my eyes.

“Yes.” He said. “Why are you crying?”

“Because I love you, I would be happy to marry you.” I said, and he kissed the tears from my eyes, then placed a sweet kiss on my lips. In this moment I was truly happy.

“Come to the castle with me.” I said pulling him up.

“I cant Stormy. I wish I could I really do, but I cant.” He said. “Come with me.”

“I cant, I have school.” I said frowning.

“You don’t need this, come with me.” He begged.

“I really cant.” I said.

“I need to get back to the house before someone notices I’m not there.” He said.

“But you just got here.” I said.

“I will be back before you know it.” He said and then he disappeared. I was left in confusion, why did he just leave? Was something going on that I didn’t know about? Did he just ask me to marry him?

He did. And I said yes! Rainy was going to be upset.

I got back to the castle a little after midnight, yes the walk alone in the dark was a bit scary, but I was so happy I didn’t really pay much attention to my surroundings. I walked straight to the common room when I entered the school. My sister was in the common room with Blaise when I enter through the doors.

“Stormy there you are!” Rainy yelled.

“Yeah.” I said smiling.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“I’m getting married.” I shrieked and shoved the ring in her face.

“I know.” She said. I looked at her with a blank expression. “Blaise told me.”

I looked at Blaise and saw his face turning a red color.

“What, I had to help Draco pick it out.” He said “It’s his fault.”