Part 22 (last chapter)

POV Amara

It has been 3 months since got here. After months of work we were finally done with planning the wedding, everything went as planned, the venue is ready and decorated, the photographer is ready, all the guests got their invitations, food is ready, car is ready, bridesmaids are ready, I found the most beautiful dress, the makeup artist is ready. Everything is done and now all I have to do is show up and look good. 

This morning mom woke me up really early and dragged me out of bed, I did my morning routine, put on a silk robe and we drove to the hotel. I had breakfast, coffee, another shower and the makeup artist and Nicki were both here. I put on whitening teeth strips, perfume deodorant and put my dress on. The makeup artist starting doing my makeup and another girl came in to do my hair. The AC and the fan were both on to avoid me sweating. Nicki put numbing cream on my feet to avoid the heels hurting me. Music was playing and I was not that stressed. I wonder how Shouta is doing, my uncles basically adopted him the second they met him and now he's all my uncles' son. I'm glad my family likes him. 

When I was ready I put on some more perfume and looked at Nicki and my mom. They both nodded in approval saying I looked good. I noticed my mom had tears in her eyes:

Me: Mom why are you crying?

Mom: My baby grew up so fast, just yesterday you were still a baby. I'm so happy for you

Me: Aww, please don't cry, I don't want you ruining your makeup

Mom: You're right, crying makes my eyes puffy and as the mother of the bride I have to look good, I'll cry later. She wiped off a tear from the corner of her eye and smiled

Me: That was fast. How much time left until the wedding starts

Mom: Officially, it starts in 45 minutes but knowing your family let's wait an hour or two

Me: Can I get a snack in the meantime

Nicki: Of course bae, let me call room service

"

We got a bunch of juices, biscuits, nuts and popcorn that I had to eat very carefully. We heard from downstairs the guests coming in, first Aizawa had to make his entrance, then it was my turn. I heard the music change and knew that it was time for Shouta's entrance. I snuck out of my room and looked down seeing him, he looked absolutely amazing, the suit looked great, his hair was nicely done and he was shyly smiling alongside my uncle. 

I took some more pictures with mom and Nicki and my dad came to my room to walk me down. I followed him and the camera man came. We walked down the stairs, to the venu and finally next to Shouta. When the camera was on someone else my dad shed a few tears:

"

Dad: My baby is a grown woman now. You grew up so fast

Me: Dad please don't start crying like mom

Dad: I won't baby, I won't

"

Dad went to my uncles and Aizawa and I looked at each other, it was now time for the first dance. We danced and looked at each other, at that moment I felt completed, like that moment when you finish a chapter of your life and it's like you're taking a deep breath. We finished dancing and other songs started playing. Everyone came on the dance floor to greet us, talk to us and dance. We also received a ton of gifts and the usual "Amara do you remember me? You know I used to change your stinky diapers" from random uncles and aunts. It was fun, then we got to eat and take photos and dance. 

At some moment my favorite song came on so like one does, I left my husband at the table throw my heels somewhere near the dance floor, I hope I'll find them later and danced. We danced some more, ate, partied and the wedding ended at around 3 am. Honestly I couldn't feel my feet, I had back problems and I was limping. I hugged everyone goodbye, grabbed Shouta's arm and went upstairs to my hotel room. He helped me take off the jewelry and makeup and the half thousand bobby pins. I got out of the dress and we showered, put on pyjamas and went to sleep.

I smiled, 

I finally got my happy ending, with the man of my dreams, in my home, I'm exactly where and who I'm supposed to be...

The end

So this marks the end of this fanfiction. I really hope you enjoyed reading it, I loved writting it. If you enjoyed it don't hesitate to check out my other works and if there's anything you need to say do not hesitate to dm or comment, I reply most of the time.

Love y'all <3