Part 9

POV Amara

Today is the last day we're spending in the mountains. We're leaving first thing tomorrow. The last day have been really fun except one thing. I felt a presence, something or someone was watching us. It made me very uncomfortable most of the time but when I tried telling the others about it they told me it would be okay and that I was being paranoid. I'm not paranoid, I know that there's something evil out there, we're in constant danger and I seem to be the only one to notice it.
We're walking back to the dorms, the sun is setting and I feel this evil presence getting closer, I'm behind the group, looking around. I grab Elias by the arm and get him close to me, I whisper in his hear:

Me: Listen, we're being watched and I have a job for you, it's really important 

Elias: What is it?

Me: Here are syringes full of a poison that would paralyze anyone. If I'm right and someone attacks us I need you go as fast as possible towards them and stab them anywhere, you need to leave the Syringe for 3 seconds so the poison can affect them. There are only 3 so choose the most dangerous alright?

Elias: You can count on me

Me: Great, be safe

Elias: You too

Elias goes back to the group and I'm walking with my eyes closed, I'm trying to concentrate, hear something different. Maybe a voice, someone's breathing, anything that would prove that we're being watched. I hear it!
Someone's voice, it's raspy and deep, I can't understand what they are saying but they're not alone. I open my eyes and look to my right. They're here, I can see them in the trees, and they saw me. It was their signal. In the blink of an eye a bunch of villains jump and surrounds us, I can recognize a few, Shigaraki and Dabi are the only ones I can recognize. The rest are unknown to me. They attack us. I take Dabi since we're polar opposites it'll be easier to fight him. He runs away and I follow him. We're now in a secluded area in the forest. I have no idea where I am and all this running made me tired. He attacked me so fast that I barely had time to dodge the hit. I use the water from the trees and flowers around me to freeze one and use it as a sword. He continues firing me and I got a few burns but it's not that bad. I just hope the others are okay.

Dabi had a blind spot when attacking me so I tried to stab him there but was interrupted by a tingly feeling. Something, maybe a syringe penetrated my neck and I felt the cold liquid slowly travel through my body. I recognized the feeling. The syringe I gave Elias was used against me. What a bitchy move, to use my weapons against me.

I can't move anymore and fall to the floor. Dabi grabs me by the hair and drags me on the floor. Exhaustion gets the best of me and I feel my heavy eyelids close. 

To be continued