Chapter 14,"You're Finally Mine~."

Silence then thickens the area's atmosphere.Shuichi was stunned.
Kokichi was breathing heavily,his heartbeat out of control.

His head then came back into the picture and he immediately felt nervous.More nervous than he has ever remembered feeling.Shuichi couldnt utter a word yet.Both their faces were steaming.

He didnt know how Shuichi would react.He was regretting letting his heart take over.Since he cleared his head,he basically forgot what he said but he knew it conveyed his feelings.
The silence was then suddenly pierced...

"Thank god..."

Shuichi sighs deeply,heavily relieved.
Kokichi looks at him in confusion.

"I love you too."

Shuichi smiles,lovestruck,alittle breathless.
There were tears in his eyes.
Kokichi was so shocked.He already knew how Shuichi felt so...why is it so shocking to hear it after his own confession?

"Okay,thats....thats good..."

Kokichi pants,a heavy weight off of his chest.He then suddenly falls to the floor.His legs giving out under him.

"Ah!Kokichi??"

Shuichi kneels by Kokichi's side,worried.
Kokichi was quickly catching his breath.Shuichi found it...cute at how hard Kokichi tried.
The two just sat there on the floor in comforting silence.

After catching his breath,Kokichi suddenly burst into tears,startling Shuichi abit.
Kokichi began to sob.It wasnt out of fear or sadness...but out of pure relief and joy.

"Shuichi!I did it!I said it!"

Kokichi sobs,an overjoyed smile on his face.
Shuichi pets Kokichi.

"G-Good job!Im really proud of you!"

Shuichi laughs,his voice quivering.He was holding back tears of his own.
This is what they both wanted for awhile.Especially Shuichi.He was surprised he wasnt balling his eyes out like Kokichi.

They fall into an embrace,hugging eachother tightly.
They didnt want to let go of one another.

"Hey Shuichi."

Kokichi mutters,tears still running down his face.

"Hm?"

Shuichi hums a response.

"You...love me,right?And like me too?"

"Ppfft...!Yeah!I do."

"Then...can you give me the kiss I asked for earlier today?"

Shuichi doesnt reply.He release Kokichi from his hug.
He then lifts Kokichi's head by his chin.They share a passionate kiss,confirming the feelings they held for eachother for awhile.

Trust me,neither of them have been happier in their life.
They break their kiss,happy to finally belong to one another.Their hearts were beating really fast...but they were in sync with eachother.A perfect harmony.

"I c-can hear your heartbeat."

Kokichi teases,his tears letting up slightly.

"H-Huh??Really??"

Shuichi panicks,embarrassed.

"Hahah~!No.I was just messing with you."

Kokichi laughs,wiping his tears away.Shuichi sighs.
Then...a random question pops into Shuichi's head.
Would he still love Kokichi if he went back to who he was...before his accident?

He thinks long and hard about it as Kokichi tried to regain his composure.He imagined the Kokichi he knew before the accident.He imagined a relationship with the Kokichi that has an exitable personality.And...