Chapter 18,"Still Attached,Huh~?"

Shuichi falls back to lie on his bed,his eyes quickly meeting with the ceiling.
He couldnt let things go on like this.

"Uuuggghhhh!"

Shuichi lets out a loud groan,gripping at his hair.He felt powerless.
Then,there is a ringing of his door bell.

He quickly stands up and walks to the door.When he opens it,he finds Kaede,Maki and Kaito there.

"Oh.Good morning.You guys are up early."

Shuichi smiles nervously.

"You okay,Sidekick?Anything you wanna talk about?"

Kaito asks.

"We're worried about you.Do you want to hangout early today?"

Kaede chimes in.

"Huh?O-Oh...uhm.Im...not really in the mood."

Shuichi sighs.

"Are you still down?"

Maki tilts her head.

"You guys dont expect me to be a chipper after all thats happened,do you?"

Shuichi frowns,his voice slightly faltering.

"We dont want to force you or anything but leaving you alone to be sad isnt something I do!"

Kaito grins.

"Just come hangout for abit.Please?"

Kaede pleads.
Shuichi sighs heavily.

"O-Okay.Only for abit."

Shuichi mutters.

"Great!Lets go,Sidekicks!"

Kaito begins to walk off.

"Did 'Sidekick' just turn plural?"

Maki sighs,following him.
Kaede grabs Shuichi's hand.

"Lets go."

Kaede says.
Shuichi nods,shuts is dorm door and follows Kaede,Maki and Kaito.He was hoping he could feel...better atleast.

As they were leaving the Dormitory,Shuichi heard a door open and close.He didnt have time to look back and see who it was since he was being dragged off by Kaede.

......
Kokichi left his dorm earlier in the morning.He still felt abit dizzy but he couldnt just lie down and rest.He had to do something.

Then...for some reason,he got the urge to go to the library.He never really liked the library,it was always so boring and musty in there.Not to mention the dust that would make him sneeze everytime he entered.

He tried to think of somewhere else to go but...he felt drawn to the library.He decided not to hurt his head trying to overthink and just...go to the library.

With a quiet sigh,Kokichi ran down the stairs from his dorm to get to the exit of the Dormitory so he could head to the most likely empty library.

He heads off to the library,his head still abit fuzzy.It felt like a cog was missing,like when you forgot something somewhere and you dont know what it was,or when you enter a room and forgot what you went in there for.

He makes it to the library in the basement of the school,not running into anyone on his way.It was abit after 5am after all.

As he pushes open the door,he notices  a familiar person in the library.It was Rantaro with dictionary like book in his hands.
In surprise,he throws open one of the library doors and yells...