Chapter 5,"A Stressful Night,Huh...?"

Shuichi keeps his head lowered,his face turning a brighter and brighter red.

"Okay!Lets start this 'sleepover' around 7pm!"

Kaede announces.
Everyone agreed with that time,right before nighttime.

......
Dinner finished like everyother dinner.
Kokichi walks out of the dininghall chatting with Rantaro as everyone else was leaving too.
Shuichi notices Kokichi and gets alittle sour....he felt he was....losing some sort of game.

Shuichi was walking with Kaito and Maki as he was leaving the dininghall,so Maki noticed Shuichi staring at Kokichi and Rantaro.

"Saihara.Why are you looking at them?"

Maki blurts out,startling Shuichi.

"A-Ah!Just abit...worried about Ouma-Kun's memories."

Shuichi lies.
Maki just shrugs,she didnt really care about Kokichi enough to comfort Shuichi about him.

"I wonder what Akamatsu's planning for this sleepover."

Kaito says.
Maki shrugs.

"Knowing her,it'll probably be 'over to top'."

Maki groans.
Shuichi laughs nervously in response.

"We all need alittle fun to get rid of the dread that hangs over us thanks to the situation we're in."

Shuichi tries to encourage.
Kaito nods.

"Couldnt have said it better myself!"

Kaito laughs happily.
Maki rolls her eyes and sighs.

"You two drain my energy."

Maki comments.

......
6pm came around.
Tenko,Angie and Himiko bursted into everyone's rooms,took their pillows and bedsheets and set them up in the gym,like sleepover style.

Tsumugi,Kaede and Kiibo made little,light snacks to last everyone through the night.

Kirumi,Gonta and Kiyo helped set up a spare TV from the warehouse in the gym for entertainment and background noise when it was time for bed.

All this may seem useless and boring but everyone really needed something to get their mind of this 'killing game' thing.

......
Everything was ready.
It was really cozy and luckily Monokuma or the Monokubs didnt have a problem with this big sleepover thing.

While everything was getting ready,Shuichi didnt see Rantaro or Kokichi anywhere.
He only saw them when the sleepover in the gym started.

Everyone sat on their bedsheets that were positioned in a close circle,the snacks in the middle.Everyone was dressed in their pajamas,of course.

"This is more excited than I imagined."

Kiyo snickers.

"Yeah!It was fun getting everything ready aswell!"

Angie cheers.

"Im really happy you suggested this Ouma-Kun!"

Kaede smiles at Kokichi.
Kokichi was sitting on his bedsheet with his legs crossed and his pillowed in his clutches.
He was just staring blankly at his lap until Kaede spoke his name.
He looks up to her with a faint,startled expression.

"It wasnt a big deal."

Kokichi smiles,alittle more noticable.

"Huh.It looks like you're gettin' better at expressions,huh?!"