Chapter 24: Trouble in Asgard.

You wake up and turn over but to your surprise you don't see Loki next to you so you quickly get up and change and go looking for Loki, you see Loki, Thor, and Tony in the main room "What's going on?" You ask confused, everyone turns to you and Loki walks up to you and takes you into the hallway "I'm sorry darling but I have to leave for a bit." You look at him troubled "What? Where are you going?" He looks at you sad "There's a threat in Asgard, me and Thor have to go as soon as possible." You look at him sad "Are you sure you have to go?" He holds the side of your face with his hand "Yes darling I'm sorry, I will only be gone for a couple of weeks and I will try and return as soon as possible." You hug him "Please be safe Loki." He hugs you back "I will I promise." Before he heads back to the main room you stop him "Wait, here." You take off your necklace and give it to him "What are you doing?" He asks confused "Just some motivation for you to come back to return it to me." You say with a small smile and he smiles back at you. You both walk back to the main room "Come brother, we must go." Thor says to Loki about to leave "Stay safe you two "Goodbye little human." Thor says with a smile heading towards the door "See you in a couple of weeks darling." Loki says kissing you and he follows Thor, you look down and Tony sees how upset you are "Don't worry kid, your boy toy will be back soon." You laugh "Thanks Tony." He smiles at you and heads to the lab, you walk to Bucky's room and climb into bed with him and lay down, he feels you and turns around to face you "Oh hey doll." He says but sees you sad "What's wrong?" You look up at him with teary eyes "Loki left to Asgard." He sits up "Why?" You sit up too "Because there's a threat there and Loki and Thor had to leave." A tear falls from your cheek "Did he say when he'd be back?" He asks wiping your tear with his thumb "A couple of weeks." You say with your voice cracking "Aww doll, don't worry the time will go by faster then you know." He says hugging you, you hug him back starting to cry "Hey how about we do something fun to take your mind off things?" You look up at him "Like what?" He smiles and wipes your tears "How about we go get food." Your face lights up a bit "I like food." He laughs "Yeah I know you do, come on." He goes to pull away but you cling to him not wanting to let go "Come on doll you have to let go." You tighten your grip "No." He laughs "How do you expect us to leave then?" You look at him and smirk, Bucky is walking through the hallway with an annoyed look and you on his back with your head tucked in his shoulder and headphones in, he sees Nat in the main room and sees you and Bucky "What's wrong with her?" She asks laughing "Loki left to Asgard and he's gonna be gone for a couple of weeks and y/n is sad and now she won't let go." Nat laughs but still feels bad "Aww well take good care of my girl there." He looks at her annoyed and keeps walking "It's not like she going anywhere anytime soon." Nat laughs and Bucky leaves the tower and is walking to a restaurant, you take out an earbuds and comb Bucky's hair behind his ear and you put the earbud in his ear "Our favorite song is on." You say laying your head back on his shoulder "Thanks doll." He says with a small smile, eventually you both reach a restaurant and before going in he taps you "Come on doll, you have go get off now." He hears you groan "Come on, we can eat and then you can get back on my back." You frown but get off and put your earbuds and ipod away, you both walk inside and have breakfast and in the middle of eating you smile "This is so good, thank you Bucky." He smiles at you "Of course doll, no problem." He smiles at you, you both eventually finish eating and you both leave, once Bucky is out the door you jump on his back and put your headphone back in and put one in Bucky's ear "Honestly why am I not surprised." He says annoyed, he starts to walk again "Hey this isn't the way back to the tower." You say confused "I know, that's because we aren't going back to the tower yet." He laughs "Where are we going?" You ask intrigued "You'll see." He says smiling, he walks and reaches and ice cream shop "We're here." You face lights up "Ice cream!" You jump off him and run up to the counter "Finally." He says to himself laughingly, you both get ice cream and sit down "Thank you Bucky, your the best." You say with a big smile "Only the best for the best." He says smiling back at you. You both enjoy the ice cream and share some with each other and finish and he stands up but quickly looks back at you "Don't worry I'm not gonna jump on you again." You say laughing "Oh ok good beca-" you cut him off "Your gonna squat down." He looks at you annoyed again and he ends up carrying you back home. You both finally get back to the tower and you see Steve in the main room "Oh hey buck, wait what's wrong with-" Bucky cuts him off "Don't ask." He says walking back to his room "Ok you can get off now." He says closing the door behind him "No." You mumble, he sighs and lays down and you lay next to him "You know you love me." You say smiling "Yeah I know." He says laughing. You both spend the day listening to music and laying next to each other.