||The Shiny Entrance.

Previously~

"Hello Kids, I am Ember Yanaho, Coach of The Dynasty Rulers."

Present~

Author's pov~

There was pure silence until...

"EHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Now now everyone! No need to shout, Miss. Ember is here to meet you'll!!" Coach Yi said dramatically waving his hands.

"Absolutely." Coach Ember said and towards the players with a calm smile.

"I am really feeling fortunate to meet fantastic players like you all." She said placing a hand on her heart.

"Thank you so much Coach Yanaho." Mark thanked as he bowed.

" And in reality, we are honored to meet a great sports infrastructure Engineer like you. I've heard a lot about your contribution to the other sports fields." Heath asserted.

"Me too Miss. Yanaho. I've heard a lot about your works in the sports sector of Japan. And now, not to mention, your arrival in the JFF is kinda... surprising." Axel exclaimed.

" I knew it will be surprising for the world. But I thought that... this is the time to get our team out of the shadows." Coach Ember said.

"And please, call me Coach Ember."

"Okay, Coach Ember!!"

Then the girl with Coach Ember stepped forward.

"Hello Everyone!"

Everyone looked at her as she neared them.

She had a bright Aura surrounding her as she walked.

Smooth skin, bright arctic blue eyes, steel blue hair, and a beautiful smile decorated her facial features along with a cute outfit.