|| Day 1- Kirkwood vs The Dynasty Rulers!

Author's pov~

The Next Day~

Day 1- Kirkwood Jr. High vs The Dynasty Rulers~

"YO HOHOHOHOHO!!! I Chester! Your Beloved Commentator! Welcome you all to the first match of the Japan Football Frontier Tournament!!! As we can see here, The Air of the Elliptical Island is filled with the scent of passion and love for soccer!! Today's match, that is, Kirkwood Jr. High vs The Dynasty Rulers, is going to be one interesting match! On one side is Kirkwood Jr. High with its years of experience! And against them is the new team in the tournament, The Dynasty Rulers, about whose plays, no one knows about! Let's see what happens now!"

The Crowd went wild.

In the audience, there were many fans of the Kirkwood team.

Their Flags were everywhere.

A very few were that of the Dynasty Rulers.

But Anyways, they are unaware of what they truly are.

" Let's play fair and Square!" Auriana said enthusiastically, extending her hand for a formal handshake to the eldest Murdock Brother aka the Captain of Kirkwood.

He just ignored her hand.

The referee then cleared his throat warningly.

Sighing, he shook hands with her muttering a 'yeah yeah... Whatever...'

Hearing his words, a few players of The DR (Short form of Dynasty Rulers) Glared at him.

Both the teams were dismissed to do warm-up and get prepared for the match.

At the Players' Seating Section~

"Though Kirkwood is a strong team... I still wish that the Dynasty Rulers win!" Bunny claimed.

" Why won't you, they defended you after all." Aiden said causing Bunny to puff her cheeks.

"I was just giving a personal opinion!"

"Enough both of you..." Shawn said calmly.

Mark, Duske, and Dave looked at each other and then at the field, at Jennifer, who was practicing blocking shoots with Unmesha.

*FLASHBACK*

The three boys had decided to visit the gym early morning together.

" This place is already such a luxury! I wonder how the gym would be?" Dave wondered.

" I just hope they didn't keep any robots to do our work out!" Mark Joked and three shared a laugh while entering the gym.

............... Only to be left Jaw-dropped...

" THIS IS THE HEAVEN OF GYM!!!!!" Dave said running around overwhelmed.

" So cool..." Mark Muttered.

" This Island is amazing..." Duske said walking ahead.

*DHUF*

*DHAM*

*KPAU!*

" Eh? Guys look! Someone is there punching the Punching Bag!" Dave said as he looked at the person from 'on' top of a trekking wall.

How did he climb so fast- never mind...

The Three boys walked ahead and took a right turn, just to be surprised.