20: Love Me Do

It had been many weeks since I had last had a bad encounter with John. When I told the boys that John and I had resolved our disfavor for each other they were practically ecstatic.

---------------------------------------------------------

You could say I was living life to the fullest, or, you could say the boys were and I was just a side character in their impeccable story. Either way, I wouldn't trade a second, not one. We were inseparable, like 2, well, 5 peas in a pot. And when I wasn't with them, I could simply turn on the tele and there they were, John, Paul and George in the front and Ringo in the back, all in their element having the time of their lives.

Was this the life I wanted? Absolutely. Was I prepared for what was to come... Definitely not. Even with the growing amount of fans, I didn't except them to grow too big as a band, but boy, let me tell you... I was wrong.

------------------------------------

February 9th, 1964

There I sat in the crowded room, bright lights flooding my vision as I stared at the four of them in awe. My ear drums stung from the screams of the girls beside me, experiencing the most amazing time in their lives.

I never thought The Ed Sullivan Show's stage was this small!

"Ladies and gentlemen," Mr. Sullivan announced, looking around at the growing excitement on every persons face.

The crowd immediately erupted into a thunderous mix of screams and claps. It was like nothing I had ever seen before.

"Once again..." He continued as the curtain pulled away to reveal four young men that could only be recognized as John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison & Ringo Starr.

Wow.

I was star-struck by four boys that I had known for years. This was the exact moment I knew that they weren't just Johnny, Macca, Georgie and Rings anymore, they were the one and only John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, more welly known as The Beatles.

The only question was, where could they go from here? I mean, they were at this moment being broadcasted on American Television, how much better could it get?!