2: This Boy

I woke up the next morning with a start. I couldn't sleep last night for I was thinking about that boy too much to even think about sleeping. I only caught about 3 hours of sleep, which would only make my night at The Cavern even worse, knowing me I would fall asleep at the event.

I slipped on a mint green dress covering my shoulders to knees. I pulled my long blonde hair out and tied it back leaving room for me to drape my silver necklace over my collar bone. I fiddled with the heart on the front of it reminding myself of when I had first purchased the item. I slowly started to get lost in a memory...

It was a crisp summer evening, the sun was already setting as I wandered around the city in my light blue blouse and skirt. Turning to the right I noticed a small run-down jewelry shop. I'm sure that if you weren't paying attention you could definitely miss it. It had a bright red roof and lace white colored walls. As I stepped inside to the compact establishment I realized I was bound to spend some cash. Slowly strolling around the shop I noticed a silver necklace with a small, shining heart . I thought long and hard about buying the expensive object but eventually gave in. Placing the locket around my neck I walked out of the shop.

Counting my steps, I looked up to notice a boy, he was tall and slender dressed in a white loose shirt and blue jeans. His hair was messy and covered a great deal of his face. Looking closer, I could recognize very defined eyebrows which curved sharply with his eyes. I must have kept my gaze too long for he looked at me too. As soon as I realized this I put my head down and kept on walking. My cheeks were flushed with red since the boy was rather handsome. I hoped to see him again but, knowing that it was the first time I had saw him and I grew up in Liverpool he was probably a tourist.

Suddenly the memory stopped.

"It was him! That's who I saw last night, the boy from the shop!" I said practically jumping. "I need to see him again, there's no time like the present, and now I finally know who he is!"