✎Our Summer - Soobin✍

+×+

+×+

"Ugh.. When will this ever end?!

Y/N and Soobin is inside Soobin's home, studying hard as their final exam will arrive soon.

"Come on, Y/N it's gonna be the final exam then after that, nothing else anymore." Soobin encouraged the girl while patting her head.

"Hmp.. I won't help you in math." Y/N pouts.

Soobin's eyes widened, "But I helped you in Korean!"

"So? I helped you with English and Science!" Y/N reclaims.

"I'm gonna help with Social Science!"

"Heh- Not enough!"

"Why are you so grumpy? Do you have a period or something- Ouch!" Soobin whines as Y/N just slapped his arm.

"I'm moody and I'm always moody! Now buy me some bubble tea." Y/N clings onto Soobin's arm and gave him the puppy eyes.

This girl must be bipolar or something.

Soobin scoffs, "Fine, we go outside to eat first then back to studying."

"Yey! Let's go!" Y/N was the first to stand and exit the room to go downstairs.

"That girl, really.." Soobin shook his head but unconsciously smiled before he followed after Y/N.

Soobin and Y/N's relationship was unclear. They both started out as friends and became more closer each day. But with the people who don't know them thinks that they're in a relationship.

There were times that they would flirt with each other but never said the words 'I like you' or even 'I love you'.

But one's thing for sure that Soobin sees Y/N more than a friend.

"It's raining, I didn't bring an umbrella." Soobin scratches his head as they just finished eating in a cafe.

"Oh, it's been a long time since I danced in the rain! Let's go, Soobin!" Y/N pulled him but Soobin resisted.

"We might get sick!" Soobin remarked.

"Tsh.. Fine, I'll go by myself." Y/N opened the glass door and greeted the rain with a smile.

She doesn't even care about the muds and puddles as long as she's dancing happily.

Soobin stares at Y/N and couldn't take off the smile in his face.

Even though it's raining, she shines brightly like the sun.

She makes me feel warmth with her cuddles.

Her eyes hold the whole milky way as it shows her emotions the most.

Soobin's eyes widened as Y/N was obliviously dancing, there was a motorcycle just heading towards her.

He immediately dashed out of the cafe and grabbed Y/N even before the motorcycle can hit her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Soobin asks worriedly while checking Y/N's condition.

"I'm fine.." The girl almost can't speak.

"Don't ever do that again!" Soobin scolded.

Y/N, with teary eyes, immediately reached Soobin for a hug. Completely soaked in the rain, the two of them shared warmth even though the weather was cold.

When they're together, it feels like summer.

➳The End..❧