✎My Angel - Huening Kai✍︎

Mentioning btspinktxt not because she requested it but this is my birthday gift for her (≧▽≦)

Well, late birthday gift since her birthday was last Jan 17 :')

I love you so much bestie, I hope you enjoy this! And for those who's reading, enjoy as well! <3

p.s. pls play 'golden hour' by JVKE while reading for extra feels :>

+×+

The sun rays shined brightly with all its Glory, the blue hue of the sky just complimenting the beauty of its lights. Clouds white as they are, so fluffy as you imagined they would be. The sound of birds chirping just made it more serene. Green trees and plants along with the lively colors of the flowers made everything more perfect.

Perfect day. Perfect weather.

Just like her.

Huening Kai sat on his usual seat, by the stands as he watched the sports team train. He doesn't usually watch sports, but if she's there? You can expect that he's already there, watching by the stands.

His lips curved into a smile as he watched her look so determined and focus while training with her teammates.

Her tanned skin, her black hair tied into a ponytail, how she manages to smile and look focused at the same time as she played her game.

His voice cheered her name and her team for support, Huening Kai reminded myself that he'll be louder when it's the actual competition.

The referee's loud whistle was heard from the whole training grounds concluding the end of training.

Huening Kai looked at her and saw her radiating smile while waving her hands, greeting him. He greeted her back and showed his hands carrying a towel and a jug of water for her.

She hurriedly ran to him and Huening Kai helped wipe her sweat as she hydrated.

"Tired, my angel?" Huening Kai cooed, reaching for his girlfriend's hair tie to fix it. Tucking a few strands behind her ear, Huening Kai then kissed her forehead softly.

"Yep but gotta finish this last round of training before we go!" Angel tiptoed, reaching her boyfriend's cheek only to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek. She went back to her teammates to finish their training session.

Huening Kai chuckled and sat where he was earlier, supporting his love with any way he can. Because that's how much he loves his Angel.

"KAI KAMAL HUENING, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG? WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Soobin's loud yell boomed in the apartment meanwhile speaking of the boy he's scolding was pacing back and forth of his room, taking things and just shoving it into his backpack.

"We're literally going to watch Angel's game! What could you possibly need all those stuff for?!" Soobin asked but it looks like Huening Kai wasn't even listening as he kept mumbling as he packed his things.

Well, more like things for his girlfriend.

"Water, she could get thirsty..."