✎Run Away - Soobin & Huening Kai✍

Requested by : BunnyCue

We're going straight her requests first ;)

Sorry for the wait🥺

+×+

"Your highness, Prince Soobin wishes for your presence in the backyard garden." One of the servants said.

Y/N sighed and nodded before slightly lifting her dress to walk out of her room. You might think the life of being royalty is easy but it's the opposite.

So many rules, responsibilities, and especially you can't take out your facade that screams nothing but elegance.

"You called for me, Soobin?" Y/N asks as she arrived and stared at the tall raven haired male who's wearing his usual outfit.

"Wanna go hunting in the forest?" Soobin asks making Y/N confused.

"Your attire today is not fitting to hunt in the forest, your majesty. And besides, why me when you have your people to help you?"

Soobin chuckled and went closer, "You're my princess and soon to be my queen. You're going to be my wife, Princess Y/N. So you have to get used to me being so clingy." He holds both of Y/N's hands and gave it a gentle kiss.

Y/N blushed and looked away, "As you wish, Prince Soobin."

Both changed into their hunting attires and Soobin offered that they both ride the same horse. As they made their way to the forest, Soobin was holding his bow and arrow.

"It seems like the animals have gone somewhere. It's awfully quiet, your majesty." Y/N can't help but feel scared. Crickets are the only creatures they can hear and nothing else.

"What's that?" Y/N squints her eyes as she saw a figure just laying on the ground, not moving. She signed Soobin to stop the horse and she got off.

Y/N observed and gasped when she figured out what it was. It's a human!

"He's injured.. We should take him to the palace." Y/N says and wants to carry the poor citizen who's unconscious.

"We shouldn't take strangers to the palace-"

"But this citizen is hurt!" Y/N orders and Soobin just sighed before helping Y/N carry the injured male on the horse.

"Where am I?"

Y/N turned around and saw the injured male now conscious. She carried a bowl of water and soaked a piece of white cloth in it.