✎Mixed Up - Huening Kai✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

Not everything must be romantic love ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In this imagine, you will play your role as Huening Kai's sister >3<

Enjoy!❤️

+×+

"Stop crying Soobin hyung.." Huening Kai handed a piece of tissue paper to his hyung.

Just finished their debut stage, it still feels surreal that they already debuted as a new boy group named, TOMORROW X TOGETHER' under Big Hit Entertainment. All of the members knew that it isn't going to be easy but no matter what happens, they aim for success and lots of love and support from many people.

But of course, anxiety and worries was hard to avoid.

Just weeks passed, they were getting busier each day. But one member was getting troubled and worried. At the same time, the boy didn't want to worry his hyungs about his problems.

Being a k-pop idol with just half-blood of being Korean, not all fans would love him. Huening Kai knew that, but it was still hard. And being the company's first foreigner idol was a lot of pressure. Him and the members was all over the social media but Huening Kai mostly sees something about him being foreigner and all. There were even some hate.

"Think positive, Kai Kamal. You can do this."

But it wasn't getting any better. The other members started to notice the changes in his behavior, Huening Kai getting silent when they're all talking.

"Huening-ah! Play with me, I want to try out my new video game!" Beomgyu shouted, hoping that once they play, he can start up a conversation and ask him about his worries.

"Wait a second, hyung. Someone is calling me." To all his fake excuses, this time it was true. His phone was ringing loudly and he pulled it out from his pocket before entering his room for some privacy.

"HUENING-IE HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU?!"

Huening Kai immediately pulled away the phone from his ear before replying to his loud sister, "I'm doing fine, noona."

"Something's not right.. WHO HURT YOU-"

"I knew you were going to say that, I'm fine, really."

"That won't work on me, Kai Kamal Huening. Tell me your problems, worries, burdens and anything more, you know I won't judge you Huening Kai."

"I'm just," Huening Kai paused and sighed, "Maybe.. Maybe being an idol isn't meant for me."

"What nonsense are you talking about- Oh my baby.. Huening Kai you don't have to listen to those shits. They just want attention."

"But what if they're right? What if I just joined an American band? Then all of this aren't going to happen." Huening Kai was about to cry.

"Who am I?"

"Noona-"

"Kai Kamal.." His sister has her warning tone on.

"Your name is Y/N Huening and you're my sister."

"And?"

"You're 19 years old, a college student and a solo artist under P NATION."

Y/N sighed, "See? All you're going through, I'm also going through it. Ask Lea unnie, she knows this too."

Huening Kai just stayed silent.

"My point is, you're not alone Hueningie. I'm here, our family is always here for us, our friends and especially your members. They're already a part of your life and the five of you should work together. Teamwork makes dream work."

Huening Kai smiled, "I'm lucky that I have a sister like you, noona."

"Oh, baby. This is just me."

Huening Kai laughed, "Saranghaeyo, noona!"

"Saranghae, Kai Kamal! Mwah!"

After ending the call, Huening Kai immediately went to his members to hug them real tight. Let's all focus on positivity and avoid negativity. Our loved ones makes us motivated and stronger, so we should never take them for granted.

Let's all be together until tomorrow.

➳The End..❧

I love you all >3< ❤❤